Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$74
View deal
Booking.comUS$74
Hotels.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
TraveluroUS$83
Orbitz.comUS$74
TripadvisorUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2018

stopped in this hotel for 1 night only as we need a short break. It is a 2 star only but better then many 3 star hotels I have been. Hotel has all the facilities needed and is walking distance from the centre of Livigno. Very close to the Mottolino cableway. There is no restaurant available during summer but there are many places for a meal at walking distance. Breakfast was rich and of good quality. The only issue we had was the door (room 111) that was not completely isolated and made noises whenever somebody was entering their rooms on the same corridor (nothing major). Will return in winter when going skying.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Moreno B
Reviewed 14 August 2018

great stay and great experience ! the staff is very friendly and the meals are really great. the rooms look kinda old but cozy at the same time. great hotel. worth to try, both with family or alone ...

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The service and the standard at Hotel Teola exceeded my expectations. I had a lovely room with balcony overlooking the Livigno valley. Full cred to the whole staff! They were all deeply caring about my wellbeing. With warmth and a glimse in their eyes, alert and attentively, they made my stay great. A memorable week in this hotel. So grateful for their hospitaly, their caring and concerns about me.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

So I have just stayed here whilst being on a school trip, if I was here with my parents I wouldn’t of liked my stay however as I was with my friends I liked it a lot as the hotel wasn’t my main priority however for a 4 room it was very small I did have an amazing time though with my friends however the restaurant was AWFUL go out in the village for your dinner, the chips were cold and chewy, the burger looked like a brain and the pork was uncooked, if your a vegetarian like some of my friends all you get served is chips and squashed carrots and peas in the shape of a burger, my room wasn’t too bad but some other rooms I saw were kind of bad ( tiny windows ) the WiFi is a bad connection in your room and abit better in the lobby if your planning on going skiing you keep your skis and boots in the cold garage at the bottom of the hotel and walk about half an hour to the nearest slope or you can get a public bus but still have to walk down the hill to the bus stop with your ski boots on and skis in your hand, not a great time, the breakfast is okay however pancakes where cold and the glasses where so dirty and disgusting but the cleaners where very good they cleaned our room in the morning and would leave us sweets , the reception staff and one of the chefs where really nice however the main chef and the women were not very nice you would complain and they would ignore you, but overall had a great time with my school just not with the food

Room tip: Room 108 or 204 is the best for a 4 room and lovely views
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rosieholmes1
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Although rooms are small there is an area in the lobby where people can meet and spend time. Breakfast is rich. Dinner typical Italian with four courses. Hotel is very clean and staff is fantastic. Keep in mind that it is a two-star hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 69lennarta