See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2018

So I have just stayed here whilst being on a school trip, if I was here with my parents I wouldn’t of liked my stay however as I was with my friends I liked it a lot as the hotel wasn’t my main priority however for a 4 room it was very small I did have an amazing time though with my friends however the restaurant was AWFUL go out in the village for your dinner, the chips were cold and chewy, the burger looked like a brain and the pork was uncooked, if your a vegetarian like some of my friends all you get served is chips and squashed carrots and peas in the shape of a burger, my room wasn’t too bad but some other rooms I saw were kind of bad ( tiny windows ) the WiFi is a bad connection in your room and abit better in the lobby if your planning on going skiing you keep your skis and boots in the cold garage at the bottom of the hotel and walk about half an hour to the nearest slope or you can get a public bus but still have to walk down the hill to the bus stop with your ski boots on and skis in your hand, not a great time, the breakfast is okay however pancakes where cold and the glasses where so dirty and disgusting but the cleaners where very good they cleaned our room in the morning and would leave us sweets , the reception staff and one of the chefs where really nice however the main chef and the women were not very nice you would complain and they would ignore you, but overall had a great time with my school just not with the food

Room tip: Room 108 or 204 is the best for a 4 room and lovely views
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Although rooms are small there is an area in the lobby where people can meet and spend time. Breakfast is rich. Dinner typical Italian with four courses. Hotel is very clean and staff is fantastic. Keep in mind that it is a two-star hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Stayed in week 5, 2017 with Family.
Hotel location is good. Close to bus and not too far from the city centre.
We were very exited about the breakfast. It had everything you could wish for and extremely good coffee. However dinner was not in our taste. Quantity was fine, but Quality not good. Rooms and cleaning are marked by the fact that it's an old hotel.
Very friendly staff and little Alba (hotel dog) melted our hearts :-)

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Hotel Teola, Livigno. Hotel is totally old fashion, small rooms without modern facilities. Especially the restaurant is awful with very unpleasant service attitude. The town is a famous ski resort and ski lifts open mainly at 8.20 a clock. In this hotel the breakfast begin at 8 o'clock flat without exceptions. So it is impossible to fit these together. If you want to serve skiers you must have a breakfast at 7.00 or even at 6.30. Overall performance was totally awful. Livigno, yes again! But Hotel Teola never again!!!!

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Very poor and not polite service! Rooms are not clean. Restaurant is open and closed several times per day. Staff is switching off lights in the lobby after 10:00PM even though there are still people sitting there and playing pool :-(

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
ErreGiTravel, Direttore generale at Hotel Teola, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Dear Guests,
unfortunately the facts are not as you state, we were put in a bad situation from you and your friends : loud music the whole day, no respect for a regular schedule that you were clearly explained, no trace of common sense, you brought food and drinks despite sanitary rules that you were told, you were getting things from the restaurant without asking for, rooms were daily cleaned but your poor attention and your poor care left them in a terrible status, this costed us extra time and extra bed linen only for you as if you were asking for a 5 stars treatment while your target was much lower. We got bad answers and bad words for asking to stop shouting at 1 am,and that week we had hard time for sleeping, working and doing our basic duties.
Despite the fact this happened last year we still have a cristal clear memory of each of you and you gained the honor to be listed in our black list, honor that is due to your rare and stubborn kind of misbehaviour.
Regards