“'Must-to-visit' restaurant in Livigno”

Ristorante Whiskeria Toilasor
Ranked #19 of 125 Restaurants in Livigno
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

It was not my first time in Livigno, so I have tried most of local restaurants in past 6 years. Toilasor is located outside of town, approximately 5 minutes drive. But it really a must to go. They have restaurant and pizzeria menus, and an extensive wine list. Being with my family, I could try various dishes- all were just perfect. We has local specialties as starters- try sciat and beef carpaccio in whiskey. For main course we enjoyed veal with mushrooms and goose leg- both were delicious. My daughter took pizza- and it one one of the best I ever tried in Italy.
I 'll be back!

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (386)

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Driving in from the west (Bernina) we were becoming increasingly thirsty and as we approached saw Vino and Whiskey on a large vertical sign. Curiosity took hold and we stopped for brunch. Excellent coffee and pastries with lots of contented customers around. As we travelled onward we were glad we had stopped. This town is a little too busy to be to our taste.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Four families with kids (teenagers mostly); Pizza is really one of the five I have taste in my life, my wife ate pasta - also excellent; Great variety of vines; Pizza - try one with beef carpacio it is very different and tasty; There is also variety of local meet dishes if you can not choose by the name choose the most expensive :) you won't be sorry;

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Visited 3 times during our 14 days stay in Livigno. Always excellent food and servis. Recommendation : home made pasta with black trufle!

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Went here with friends and kids. Pizza - world class. If in Livigno you must have dinner here. Service was excellent. Very flexible.