Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Had a wonderful stay during our holiday. The hotel staff is extremely professional and friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home. The rooms are spotless and comfortable. The hotel is close to the main slopes, shops and restaurants. Will definitely be back!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Hannes B
Reviewed 13 January 2018

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at the Hotel La Pastorella. It had a nice and warm atmosphere, which was welcome since the weather was extremely cold during our visit. The staff was so friendly and the restaurant downstairs was delicious. Make sure you reserve a table in advance as it gets very busy in the evening. I also suggest you reserve a spot in the hotel spa. My only issue was that our queen-sized bed was two twin beds pushed together. This is pretty common in Italy but it wasn't what was advertised. Otherwise we really enjoyed it, especially the very central location.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very well positioned in the centre of town. It's an easy walk to the gondola or to the bus stop if you are heading for Mottolino. It's also very convenient for the abundance of shops too. The rooms are adequately equipped and l certainly slept very well there. Breakfast is excellent, a very wide range of choices, which set me up well for a days skiing. I would agree with others concerning the friendliness of the staff and owner, I couldn't fault them. I had a very good week at this hotel and would be very happy to stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This was our second time in Hotel La Pastorella and I am sure we will come back. The location is great, middle of the shopping area, very close to the ski lifts. Good selection for breakfast, very delicious dinner. We had to choose our dinner during breakfast, out of 3 starters, 3 main courses and 2 deserts. Staff was very nice. Rooms are clean.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

may only be rated 3 star... but value way above that. awesome service. breakfast great, dinner great, restaurant great... i really cant find much to fault. dryer fitted ski lockers that work with room key, central livign friendly helpful owner. free wifi. i will visit again. lovely time.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple