Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2018

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at the Hotel La Pastorella. It had a nice and warm atmosphere, which was welcome since the weather was extremely cold during our visit. The staff was so friendly and the restaurant downstairs was delicious. Make sure you reserve a table in advance as it gets very busy in the evening. I also suggest you reserve a spot in the hotel spa. My only issue was that our queen-sized bed was two twin beds pushed together. This is pretty common in Italy but it wasn't what was advertised. Otherwise we really enjoyed it, especially the very central location.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very well positioned in the centre of town. It's an easy walk to the gondola or to the bus stop if you are heading for Mottolino. It's also very convenient for the abundance of shops too. The rooms are adequately equipped and l certainly slept very well there. Breakfast is excellent, a very wide range of choices, which set me up well for a days skiing. I would agree with others concerning the friendliness of the staff and owner, I couldn't fault them. I had a very good week at this hotel and would be very happy to stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This was our second time in Hotel La Pastorella and I am sure we will come back. The location is great, middle of the shopping area, very close to the ski lifts. Good selection for breakfast, very delicious dinner. We had to choose our dinner during breakfast, out of 3 starters, 3 main courses and 2 deserts. Staff was very nice. Rooms are clean.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

may only be rated 3 star... but value way above that. awesome service. breakfast great, dinner great, restaurant great... i really cant find much to fault. dryer fitted ski lockers that work with room key, central livign friendly helpful owner. free wifi. i will visit again. lovely time.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I have stayed at La Pastorella with my husband and kids for the third time during January 2017 and yet again is was a wonderful time. The bedrooms are clean and equipped with everything that you need, yet what makes this place special is the people that work there.

We were greeted by the owner as if we were long lost friends and the waiters all remembered us from previous visits. They treated our kids like royalty - I would recommend this hotel to any person traveling with a family.

Breakfast is a spread of everything and a hot breakfast as well. The restaurant is fantastic and their pizzas and risotto are to die for!

It is located right in the middle of town with excellent proximity to the ski lifts and ski hire.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the first or second floor.
Date of stay: January 2017