Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$131
Trip.com
US$120
PricelineUS$131
Hotels.comUS$131
FindHotelUS$138
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

Great place. Really went the extra mile to keep it clean and safe for guests!!! Rooms were really clean. The hotel was always in a state of being cleaned, for the safety of the guests. The staff are great.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Modern hotel, confortable beds, very good bathrooms, fantastic location (one minute walking till snow, 3 min till the chair), very good cleaning service.

During my stay I needed to work with my laptop, but there was no table or chair in our room. I did complain about it at reception. I could work at the commun areas, but I thing any room shoud have that. I agree with them that I won't be needing it because Ì'd work from the lounge, but in 30 minutes I was having at my room a table and I chair. Bravo!
The staff is very nice and profesional.
The breakfast is just expectacular! Fantastic! Wou do not get bored!
It has just an small problem. By night, after 11, they close the lounge and there is no place to hang out untill 7:30 a.m. Actulally, you go there to do sport, so after 11, you should be in bed already...
I highly recomend it

Room tip: in general are quite rooms. Just try not to get the ones close to the emergency stairs; from 8 a,m., gets a bit noisy from the breakfast
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank LeandroA_11
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Being a family of 3 (daughter aged 15) we stayed at the lodge in a room with an attic.

Room was clean and adequate.

Staff was super friendly and supported us with everything we needed in a very warm way.

Breakfast is superior - if nothing else, the breakfast will qualify for selecting this hotel.

Discounted access to a wellness area, which we unfortunately didn't have time fore... But, we will be back, so next time.

Con amoure.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ThomasW383
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Just back from a 4 day skiing holiday. Great location near the Carosello cable car. Clean and warm rooms with comfertable beds. Welcoming and friendly staff. Amazing breakfast. Massive ski room. What more could you want. I will be back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lungolivigno, Direttore at Montivas Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Hi Laura, thank you very much for your review!!
All the staff very pleased about your comment!
We really hope to see you again in Montivas, maybe for a summer experience! Livigno is beautyfull!
Keep up to date and follow us on our social!!
Ciao
Daniel

Reviewed 8 November 2019

First impressions count and checking into Livigno’s newest and surely most modern hotel, the Montivas Lodge and being warmly welcomed by managers Daniel and Cristiano was a super introduction to this uber cool resort.

The vast majority of properties in town are steeped in tradition and charm with fairy tale timber architecture befitting the beautiful resort. The class A energy rated Montivas on the other hand is the new kid on the block – full of colour, alpine imagery and sharp interior design with a ski-in ski-out location in the San Rocco area.

Our rooms were big with large windows out to a little balcony with a lovely snowy view. The buffet breakfast was a massive highlight - DIY fresh fruit/veggie juices, make your own eggs, a huge array of pastries and local salumi and cheese kept the entire family well fed and family before hitting the slopes.

The San Rocco ski area & ski school is directly out the back. Out the front is the bus stop heading in both directions up and down the valley - so getting anywhere is easy.

There are plenty of excellent restaurants & bars within walking distance of various styles and budgets.

I highly highly recommend Montivas :)

Date of stay: January 2019

Wow David!
We are all really happy about your super review! Thank you very much!
Hope to see you soon in this pert of the globe, for some other good skiing!
Keep in touch and follow us on our social!
Ciao