Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
View deal
US$89
View deal
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
PricelineUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We didn't stay at the Hotel, but we ate plenty at Benny's Pub. We enjoyed the food and atmosphere, especially since we went in August and ate outside on the back deck in which the weather was perfect, sun was out and and had great food! All the management and staff was very friendly and professional. The food is casual fare but very good especially after spending the day out exploring beautiful Livigno! We will definitely go back there again and again!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Contrary to many of the reviews posted, i must say i had a very comfortable and pleasant experience during my stay at Hotel Original Galli, where i stayed above the Bennys pub. My room was clean and spacious. The bedroom itself led out to a more than adequate sized balcony, which presented breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, where you could see the people skiing! I must also add, that the shower in the bathroom was most pleasant and easy to use!
Again contrary to some reviews, I found the staff there most accommodating and maintained a pleasant demeanor at all times. Hence, it was a joy to walk through the restaurant/ bar at any time of the day. The food was of excellent quality and presentation. ( I have read that the pizza is the best in livigno, and so it turned out!)

So, in summary, basically! I had a really brilliant holiday in hotel original galli. And, if you do enjoy some music, I would recommend spending a night downstairs where the DJ kept us all entertained! Thanks again, Daire Clifford

Date of stay: February 2012
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Daire C
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I was very nervous about staying here, my boyfriend had booked it as he knew the location was excellent, but after reading the reviews I wanted to cancel. It's a small hotel/guest house in the centre of Livigno with 12 bedrooms, we stayed in an adequate size double room, very clean, room cleaned and fresh towels left daily. We stayed on the second floor and certain nights of the week the music was very loud but we weren't there for early nights.

You have to check in above the clothes store and to get to the rooms go through Bennys pub at the back of the building and up the stairs to the rooms. Breaksfast consisted of bacon, sausage, omelette, beans, cereals, yogurt, rolls, cheese, ham.... only thing I missed was fruit. The food in the bar also I thought was excellent. The bar staff are extremely helpful and friendly. some of the reps were based here so there were activities at night e.g. quiz, pub crawl, karaoke.

This is a great location as it next to the ski school and if you need to get a bus the bus stop is about 2 minutes walk. lots of shops and restaurants near by. We had a very early return bus transfer and were given a packed lunch/breakfast by the night porter at 4a.m which was appreciated.Secure ski gear storage also. My only dislike was having to walk through the pub to get to the bedrooms.

I would recommend staying here for the location and if you like to be in the centre of the night life. There is a bad smell in Livigno in many areas but it didn't bother me. I found everyone very friendly and helpful and will definately go back to Livigno. I have been to other ski resorts in Bulgaria, Norway, Austria and Andorra and this was my favourite resort

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eire27
Reviewed 7 March 2011

Didn't stay in the hotel but may as well have all the staff in bennys were great fun John the DJ was brilliant very friendly and would play anything anyone wanted very nice guy!! they all made our holiday!!! would definitely go back!!!!

Date of stay: February 2011
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank EmmaStevo
Reviewed 1 March 2011

Before leaving on our trip we read the below reviews and were horrified and sent some strongly worded emails to directski (we booked through them). Directski ensured we were staying in the rooms on the 2nd floor to minimise the noise and told us the hotel was under strict instructions to keep our rooms tidy.

We arrived with very low expectations and ear plugs but we were actually pleasantly suprised. The rooms were clean, new towels provided everyday, the location was fantastic for the ski school, the bar staff were friendly and had great english especially Ezo.

Breakfast was basic but had everything you needed and theres plenty of stuff there that you can make for lunch if you are on a tight budget. We ate in Bennys Bar a lot and thought the food was good. The DJ John is good craic and will play whatever you ask or if the bar is quiet he will put on a dvd - good selection.

Bennys Bar is where Directski operate most of the Apres Ski activities from, pub quizz, karoke etc, we signed up for everything so found it really handy just having to go downstairs to join in on all of that rather than going to another bar.

Overall the 8 of us had a fantastic week and i would recommend the hotel for any group going for the apres ski as much as the skiing - another thing the barmen and security guard were so decent to us at night when we came in drunk and couldnt find keys etc. Under no circumstances would i recommend this to a family, you have to walk through Benny's Bar to get out of the hotel so its not ideal children seeing drunken louts, not a romamtic place either.

On the 2nd floor the noise wasnt bad at all and most of us didnt even use the ear plugs we brought, there was a dodgy smell at times but it wasn't nauseating and dont worry none of us got our passport taken off us/made pay €70...behave and that wont happen.

Recommend to big groups who are up for a bit of craic and not expecting 5 star quality!

Date of stay: February 2011