Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$92
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Trip.com
US$91
PricelineUS$92
Hotels.comUS$92
HurbUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

Great location in the heart of Motte. 5 star clean. Very helpful personel eager to answer for any question. They let us to store our luggage in the reception cause we had late flight. It's worth to pay extra for continental breakfast, delicious bread. One tip snacks in rooms cost 3 euro each.
If I visit Berlin again I will definitely stay at Allegra Hotel

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rafal k
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel Alegra is a fantastic place.
Situated right beside the new Carossello 3000 and a short FREE bus to the town the Hotel is perfect for your trip.
You need to try the restaurant fantastic food and the staff are really friendly.
The bar area also serve food that is really good and they have plenty of drinks to chose from.
All in all I give this place 5 Stars.
Staff, Food, Drinks, the Bedrooms. All are fantastic, I will see you again next year for my ski trip. Thanks for a fantastic holiday

Stephen

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank stephenk92
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My son loved the big piece of meat . Good food from an excellent chief. The bed and breakfast solution is fine so you can eat in the evening from the menu car. Rooms are functional, but for gods sake i am skiing the whole day...

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2016

It won't get any better than this. The hotel is nothing short from your own house, but more beautiful. All exhibits warmth and exactly fits with the caring of the personnel which is not personnel but your friends right from when you come in.
We loved the intelligence with which all is approached and which you see back all around you in the hotel ehh ... house.

It can well be that such a house can only be driven by a family instead of external personnel. Regarding this I'm not only referring to the warmth all exhibits but also to the cost which looks more massive than what the price for a night tells; everything looks expensive, is robust, has been designed with the greatest care, is decent, is clean and is wonderful - like dinner and breakfast. And since the fine people serving you - remember, your friends - are there at 11pm as well as at 7am, real magic seems to spring from how they have joy in all themselves. They must have !

Lastly, but could be crucial, when you pass Livigno in October, you will find about every place to sleep closed. Not so with Alegra.

What a great place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife and I have stayed here three times, and it's like coming home. Fantastic meals and service and an après bar that is the best I've had the pleasure to sample.
We have stayed in Summer each time and the Alegra offers a secure place for our bikes, cleaning facilities and a great location to access trails and the lifts.

Room tip: Higher rooms at the rear have great views of the mountains across the lower ski slopes, but sloped ceiling to be aware of if you're tall.
Date of stay: July 2016