“Terrible”

20:00
Ranked #13 of 125 Restaurants in Livigno
Price range: US$37 - US$75
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Typical Restaurant in Livigno. Extremely warm and welcoming. Local specialties, the Pizzoccheri Valtellina, game, mushrooms and meat cooked on a hot stone. The desserts: apple pancakes with warm vanilla and cinnamon ice cream, sorbet creamy Braulio and buckwheat cake with caramelized apples and elderberries.
Reviewed 12 November 2021

The restaurant was on the first place, but I absolutely don't know why. Maybe nr 1 to avoid? Service was ok, but the food and wine - terrible. It was not what you expect from italian cuisine or any other cuisine. I had a terrible problems with my stomach at night. Avoid that place!

Date of visit: November 2021
Claudia B, Responsabile reception at La Pioda, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Dear Mrs Gosia_Cz82
I'm sorry tht you didn't enjoy your experience and we apologize if there were some problems, but trust us that if we are up in the chart, there must be a reason ;)
Hope that you can back to change your mind
Claudia and the staff of Restaurant La Piöda

Write a reviewReviews (2,123)

Reviewed 31 October 2021 via mobile

What an amazing dinner!!! It’s always amazing coming back each year! We love it everytime! ☺️ thank you very much!see u soon

Date of visit: October 2021
Claudia B, Responsabile reception at La Pioda, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Thank you ileniab95 to keep on choosing us during your stays in Livigno.
We'll wait you for the next time.
Claudia and the staff of Restaurant La Piöda

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Yamela was amazing! We enjoyed the best service! I can highly recommend this restaurant, especially because there are a lot of vegan options and if you ask they try to do everything in vegan for you! Lovely!!!

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 21 August 2021

You can enjoy a very good culinary traditional experience. enter and enjoy. Leave some place for desserts.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

They don't give the f. about you as long as they have a queue at the door.
I've booked a table at 21. It was not ready - fine. I waited 20 minutes and asked if they didn't forget about me. They told me that someone will have the table ready in 2 minutes. After 5 mintes I've left and I'll never come back. Such a shame I've visited them every year since a couple of years.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank Y8473AYmarcins
Claudia B, Direttore at La Pioda, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2021

Dear Y8473AYmarcins,
my staff and I apologize about what happened.
Being our guest since longtime you know that especially on Saturday we make 2 rounds and unfortunately due to the bad weather we had a delay on your table from the previous customer.
When we ask you for more time to wait we actually were preapring your table and when we were looking for you, you were already gone.
We are really sorry about what happened and I hope that you can come another time to give us a chance. We are sure that we can do better and that you will be satisfied next time if you could give us this opprtunity.
Marco Cola,