Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
View deal
US$126
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$141
PricelineUS$126
eDreamsUS$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2019

The breakfast was way beyond our expectations! Absolutely awesome and delicious! And front desk service was lovely and made us feel at home. The room was wonderful and you could tell there is attention to detail!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
chiarazilli, Proprietario at Hotel Daniele - 4 stelle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2019

Dear Mrs Farkas,
thank you very much for your lovely review! We are so glad to read your words!
Hope to see you next year!
Our warmest regards
Marta
HOTEL DANIELE****

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I have visited that hotel several times, last visit was, I guess, in May 2017.
Hotel is managed by the family (parents and lovely daughters) and the flegmatic dog - white labrador.
If I would mark something especially positive - this is breakfast. It is very complex and tasty, in the bufet you may find even honey with sotas.
One day I have said to father of the family - just served guests : “Look, if I would be very reach, living somewhere in Sweden, I would ask my personnel to deliver your breakfast on my table every morning by my personal jet”. He honoured me by very nice smail.
This is very good place to visit.
Hotel certainly deserves more stars for hospitality, however there is no seminar possibilities or wellness equipment, so this is somehow disadvataging the venue.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Sergej C
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Rooms are tiny but very cozy with exellent bathrooms.
Staff is very helpful.
Hotel is in the quiet village center 15 minutes of slow walk to the beach.
No opportunity of half board but here is a bar on the ground hotel floor. Tasty salads and great coffee. Poor opportunity to feed small kid (1-2 year old).
Are looking forward to return to the hotel.

Room tip: Rooms are not very big but comfortable and cozy
Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Andriy8787
chiarazilli, Direttore at Hotel Daniele - 4 stelle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Mr Andriy8787,
thank you very much for your review. About the half board for next time we collaborate with restaurant Alisei, which is situated just few foots by us, where you can have lunch or dinner at the special price of € 15,00 per adult, drinks not included. I think it is a good alternative also with small kids.
We are waiting to welcome your family at Hotel Daniele.
Best Regards
Marta
HOTEL DANIELE***

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We went at Lignano Sabbiadoro for vacation and we stayed at the hotel for two nights.
I liked very much the room!
Then the bathroom was clean, spacious and large.
Furthermore the staff was very kind and present in case we needed anything. I strongly reccomend it for anyone who wants to spend a nice holiday in Lignano Sabbiadoro !!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We stayed at hotel Daniele for two weeks with my boyfriend and our 5 months daughter. Our first impression was that this hotel should be rated more than 3 stars - breakfast was amazing like in 5 stars hotel and they changed our bed's sheets every day. Also the quality of bedclothes and towels was very good.
Atmosphere was very warm and friendly because I think the owners who take care of guests on daily basic are family couple with a child and they know all the specific of family needs.
When we were leaving suddenly we got a bottle of prosecco as a present from the hotel. That was very pleasant and nice. We are very happy about our vacation in this place.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank ElenaStokke
Chiara Z, Proprietario at Hotel Daniele - 4 stelle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Mrs ElenaStokke,
we are very glad for your review and know that you've spend such a pleasent time in Hotel Daniele with your family. The owners, wife and husbund, deeply know how to create the perfect atmosphere for families and pass down it daily to all the staff.
We really hope to welcome your family in the future.
Best Regards