1,313 results
All reviews rooftop bar junior suite modern hotel indoor pool juice bar tennis courts large balcony steam room big pool breakfast buffet forte dei marmi washing machine five nights pool side restaurant staff hotel bikes pool restaurant
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful, with a great location right by the ocean. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, the pool was beautiful and the breakfast had such a great selection and high quality. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Danilo D, Direttore at Versilia Lido, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your comment about your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedbacks. We are really glad to have made your stay unforgettable, customer satisfaction is a primary goal for us. Our Buffet Breakfast provides a range of cakes, all of them prepared directly by our staff, salty snacks, organic and gluten free, cold cuts, cheeses, and offers some hot food. Wishing to welcome you again as our Guest, I send you my best regards.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I will say it straight: this hotel is just awesome! The service is great and even matches the Dubai level - really nice staff. The room is cleaned before the lunch which is good and the rooms are great too. The pool is big and there is space for everyone. There is so much space and there is even a tennis court available.
Now:

Pros:
+ Great service
+ Rooms are good
+ Big pool
+ Breakfast is rich
+ The restaurant food quality is great

Cons:
- The WiFi is weak but the hotel offers a mobile WiFi modem which is private to you (It is a con because they don't have those mobile modems for everyone)

And...thats it. Really worth it!

Room Tip: -If possible, bring your own WiFi modem -There are somewhere 4 partner beaches (They are close to each other)
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
we would like to thank you and let you know how much we appreciate your time and valuable feedback. We are extremely glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially the location, our services and the kindness of our professional staff. Our mission is to provide always a unique experience for our Guest and this is one of our distinctive feature. Furthermore, the opinions of our guests are fundamental for us, as they help us to know your desires and allow us to constantly improve the quality of our services. Wishing to welcome you again as our Guest, I give you my best regards.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

My wife spent a lovely week at this hotel. It exceeded expectations in terms of the exemplary service provided by the ever helpful and friendly staff as well as the very good facilities available to us. From our spacious and very comfortable suite, to the spa, the complementary bikes, the food at both breakfast and dinner etc etc; everything was well presented and of top quality. The outcome was a highly enjoyable week for my wife and I in Tuscany by the sea. Thank you very much!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Danilo D, Direttore at Versilia Lido, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your kind feedback. We are extremely glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay, especially the atmosphere, our cuisine and the kindness of our professional staff. This makes us even more interested and joyful in making every stay wonderful as yours. We sincerely thank you and hope to welcome you again soon in our Hotel.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Beautiful Hotel with excellent amenities, The pool is an olympic pool size with different depths (1.20 and 2.1 m ) so perfect for children and serious swimmers alike. The lounge chairs are great as you can relax and watch your children at the same time. Amazing SPA with whirlpool, sensory shower, sauna and stream room and wonderful Spa treatments. Our room was stunning a lot of space, clean, high ceilings and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast buffet has everything you could wish for and more.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank Angelika Susann... S

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you and let you know how much we appreciate your time and valuable feedback. We are really glad to have made your stay unforgettable. The relaxing atmosphere of our hotel mixed with our Staff cordiality let our Guests feel comfortable and ensure them unforgettable days. Looking forward to welcome you again I give you my best regards.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely clean hotel.

The first day our room wasn't serviced for whatever reason so I told reception and the next day it was done.
The lady who serviced it however kept moving all our belongings around in the room which made it difficult to find them!
The bed was very uncomfortable so I did not sleep well for the 5 nights we were there!!

Other than that the hotel is great if your into fitness like I am, good for families and pets.
They offer bikes for free if you want to go and explore!

The breakfast was delicious with a good variety to choose from.

We ate twice for dinner and the meals were good.

Guiseppe the waiter was so pleasant and hard working!
There was an awful horrible manager called Fabio who was rude, unpleasant to us and the staff!!

I probably wouldn't come back to this area although I really liked the hotel just because there isn't much to do locally!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank prettykryssie
Danilo D, Direttore at Versilia Lido, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your kind feedback about your stay at Una Hotel Versilia. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially the atmosphere, the location and our cusine.
Our Hotel provide additional mattresses for more comfort, for provide to our client more sweetest dreams,ask it for your next stay.
We are deeply sorry about the problem occurred in our Restaurant and the lack of attention you felt, Customer care is a priority for us.
Please accept our most sincere apologies having unfortunately not satisfied your expectations,
hoping that in future you will give us the opportunity to show you our professionalism and accuracy of our Hotel.

Best Regards