See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

To state with honesty, I was apprehensive about traveling in northern Italy. I was alway under the impression that I was going to be board out of my mind and feel like a prisoner locked in a room. Being away from home for over a month, I was told that if I wanted to find a place that resembled small town Canada, I should visit Levico Terme. I did, and I was really happy I chose to make that decision. The town itself was quite beautiful, especially around the lake. It really felt as if I were to go hiking at home. When I arrived, my first impression of the hotel was that it appeared to be newly renovated. It had the old charm of its roots mixed with modern and contemporary styles; it was attractive and beautiful. The owner and his family were receptive and welcoming and truly made me feel as if I was at home with my own family. The service was excellent, the food was light but filling with something new everyday, the bar was stocked with a diverse selection of wine, and the hotel was incredibly clean and spacious. I never had the opportunity to check out the spa but it only means that I have to return in the future to give it a try. I was saddened on my final day at the hotel. Luigi and his family went above and beyond to accommodate me for my short visit in Levico Terme. I look forward to my next visit to the town and my next stay at Hotel Romanda!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Nice sized room, huge bathroom (for italy), clean, hardwood floors are great, very pretty renovation, good breakfast, location about 50 meters from dead center of town could not be better for evening strolls and shopping, though it would be a hard walk with luggage from the station (we had a car). Lake is about a 15 min. walk downhill. Very helpfull owner/staff, connections to a bike rental shop with good equipment. Parking lot with locked gate is great but would have been a real challenge for me, luckily my husband can back up around corners and between tight spaces, so no problem. The fan in the bathroom is extremely loud and goes on for quite some time after turning off the light--we solved that by pulling the key card, cutting power briefly, to turn it off. Only one internet code is free, somewhat annoying when even kids have their own devices, but the WiFi was very good.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Is very centrally located in this beautiful city. Tastefully decorated and a nice terrace. A little chaotic service but kind and helpful staff. Very affordable compared to other hotels in the area. I would definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Lovely and personal experience to spend Christmas at Hotel Romanda in Levico. We were looking forward to the Mercatino di Natale as our highlight of the trip, but the Romanda itself is an extremely pleasant destination. Our room was comfy and ample in size. One window view showed us spectacular mountain peaks and the other (we had a corner room on the 3rd floor) looked onto the church tower. Breakfast included fresh fruits and pastries, some of which were integrale. Delicious croissants. We started a trend when we found the oranges and juicer in the room next to the breakfast buffet! Lungi is a kind host and gave us information about restaurants. The sauna and Turkish bath are terrific after long afternoon walks in chilly weather. The common spaces are comfortable, and the in-hotel Sphinx cat is friendly and playful. Very relaxing place, and we recommend the Romanda highly.

Room tip: Ask for a corner room. Also, there is a special room, which we didn't see, that has a deck and hot tub!
Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed 20 November 2014

a very succesful renovated hotel in a 400 years old building run by the same famile for 5 generations. Situated in the heart of Levico Terme.
We were welcomed by Luigi and Monica Bosco the owners, all the straff were very efficient and kind.
We will come back to Hotel Romanda.
We can also recomend the restaurent Bovin in the arches in the basement, run by Luigi's brother Ricardo Bosco.

Date of stay: November 2014