1,073 results
All reviews short drive nice hotel excellent stay free parking base to explore city centre stayed here for nights jets pharmacy car puglia gym
Reviewed 4 May 2016

It's located on the outskirts of the city so it's suitable if you drive. It's only 10 minutes from city center by car. Modern building with nice modern rooms. The staff is nice and helpful. Ample parking. Breakfast is excellent, nice selection and good presentation.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Out of town a bit but plenty of parking and a very modern, sparkling clean hotel! But the wi-fi was a bit of a problem to get on. Three (3) clerks spent a good deal of time trying to get me on their system. One finally succeeded just before I eft in the morning. I had not had such a problem in any other Best Western, or any Italian hotel. They might want to check their system.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank RonTSmithers_B_C_
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I visited this place as a guest of a birthday party.
I was impressed by overall professional service. What surprised me most was a tiny finger food that re-interpreted a traditional rural dish: "fave e cicorie" (fava beans and chicory): 2 inch round salty biscuit with a fava bean cream topped by a green hemisphere of chicory gelatin.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2015

My wife and I had two unplanned days to spend in the Lecce area and called the Best Western (locally called Leone di Messapia) and they had a room. The place is lovely, quite clean and new. The room is very comfortable and completely satisfactory. The hotel is a little bit "out of town" but the hotel does provide transportation (3 euros one way, 5 euros round trip) to the Centro Historico of Lecce. There is plenty of parking similar to what you have in the US. There is an associated restaurant within 300 meters (not great with metric but an easy 5 minute walk) from the hotel that is a huge (and I mean huge) converted farm structure. The food was fine, the menu was varied and long and the prices quite reasonable. You probably want to brush up on your Italian culinary phrases before you go. I recommend it more for convenience than gastronomic excellence. Unless you know the area very well, do plan on using a Garmin or something similar. On balance, it's a pretty good place and I felt a good value. Good free breakfast (typical of higher end Italian hotels), free parking, free WiFi and a friendly staff.

Room Tip: They only give you one key that you have to use to keep the lights on. You could ask for two.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George T
Reviewed 18 July 2015

This is a nice hotel, accommodation and prices are very good. It is a modern hotel, very clean, and excellent value for your money. Good breakfast, with fresh fruit although the ham a bit old.. The staff is very nice, helpful and willing to help. Our first day was nice, but when we went for breakfast, (we were five) the person we talked to wasn't willing to put two tables together or to sit us on a round, bigger one. Once we went to the reception and asked if there was any trouble in doing this, it was arranged and the next day they put us together on the big table. Parking is available, and you can take a shuttle to the city. We got lost because GPS doesn't recognize the place.. But even with that minus, we did find the hotel and enjoyed it.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends