“Lovely place Lovely staff Lovely food”
Review of il carrettino

il carrettino
Reserve with
il carrettino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 413 Restaurants in Grosseto
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

We've found this restaurant via tripadvisor and as we are gluten sensitive but in Italy everyone wants to eat a pizza we decided to visit this nice restaurant. We didn't book a table-which was a mistake as they didn't had any free table. But the guy who seemed to run this place solved it and we could have seat an have dinner there. We've chosen frutti di mare pizza, it had cheese base, and it was almost the most tasteful pizza I've ever eaten. We tried the desert as well the only problem with it was the too big portion. Try this nice place, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Very cool and relaxing restaurant. The service was exellent, food was perfect and overall the whole place is fantastic! If you are visiting Grosseto and looking for a place to eat, choose this!

1  Thank Sanni_AL
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend (who is not gluten free) and I visited the restaurant where we were personally welcomed by the chef Andrea Greco. He was extremely helpful, even offering to make us a carbonara which was not on the menu.
The food (we also ordered a marinara pizza and had the pumpkin pancakes) was unbelievable - by far the best gluten free carbonara I have had and my boyfriend also thoroughly enjoyed it.
Everything about this place was awesome. Highly recommend taking a visit.

1  Thank fgr16
Reviewed 7 June 2015

My comment is written under the terms of coeliac i.e. gluten free food is essential for
me.
In Grossetto there is not much choice regarding gluten free pizza, although there are many restautants who can deal with gluten free food.
So, I compare this pizza to other gluten free pizzas made in Germany.
I have to say that this Pizza is the best I have had since a long time. The bottom of the Pizza was crusty and the topping was rich.
Even my family, who are no coeliacs, were excited.
We also had antipasti and dolci which were as well very tasty and delicious.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

Took my son for lunch last Sunday and it was a great experience ; we are both non-meat eaters and had a most wonderful meal , the Caponata siciliana and the dessert Bacci d'Eva scrumpious !
We wish this young Chef a great future