Whole experience was perfect. A treat to return to hotel whatever time of day. Always sun loungers to be had.all staff were so friendly and hotel spotless. Slightly disappointed when opened curtains first morning as we had arrived late at night, during thunder storm. Upgraded room which was ideal but side lake view very limited by trees and car park was to the side. BUT room was very cool so no real issues as didn't sit on balcony anyway. Mosquitoes slight problem. Dining room and meals a delight. Highest of praise for Vito and staff in all departments. Very easy walk to town etc. didn't hear traffic when in rooms. Probably will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hotel Excelsior Le Terraze opened on the 1st of May, after six months of refurbishing. We have created larger and brighter rooms. Completely soundproofed with high levels of comfort and safety. The restaurant welcomes you in a relaxing and elegant ambiance with high levels of service. Rooms with air-conditioning, minibar, safe, coffee-making facilities, SAT TV, hair dryer. Balconies available. We offer standard, superior and deluxe rooms. Swimming pool with whirlpool, terraces overlooking the lake. Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Excelsior le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Hotel
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda
- Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda, Lake Garda, Italy