“Lunch on the quayside”

Ranked #26 of 91 Restaurants in Garda
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Zero - . No stars! Booked for two on quayside. No tables free! Waited an hour. Wish we hadn't bothered. The waiters were rude and indifferent. The overpriced food was likewise, indifferent. Very little choice. I wouldn't return if paid to do so. Great shame as it looks so good, but is simply a tourist rip-off joint.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The location setting is fantastic. Make sure to reserve up ahead and make it in time before the kitchen closes:)
We come here once a year. The buffet lunch or a la carte is fantastic. The food is great. If you come by boat then there is a transfer to shore as well. Very well organized. They also have a tavern on the side which serves smaller snacks and is also worth while trying out.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Having booked well in advance we had the best table for dinner overlooking the lake with fishermen in their boats dotted about. It was a very romantic setting for our holiday. Waiters were efficient but not very friendly, as we have found throughout our Italian stay. A wonderful prawn and champagne risotto for 2 was our starter. For main my husband ordered veal and I carefully chose rump steak for myself rather than the enormous sounding t-bone steak for 2. I was disappointed to receive aforementioned t-bone steak all for myself. Original waiter was nowhere to be seen so I remarked to another waiter that it wasn't what I ordered. He either didn't understand or didn't want to understand and just cleared our plates. Clearly I hadn't eaten the vast majority, such a waste of meat, but they need to listen to their customers more. The only other thing (apart from the waiter managing to break our wine cork in two on opening) is that the cobble walkway down to the restaurant where our taxi dropped us off is not good for heels! Be aware!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Truly outstanding in geographical terms. All perfect, except that staff was sourced cheaply, and food is much below of what it could be. I have now said all to put those with understanding away.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great lunch here today. An amazing setting on Lake Garda sitting outside by the water. Delicious beef carpaccio. Efficient, friendly service. Fab way to while away a couple of hours. Recommended.

1  Thank MartinC132