“Accommodating to your needs”
Review of Bagno Alaide

Bagno Alaide
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I got the pleasure of spending time at Alaide this summer with my host family. The staff was very nice and I enjoyed eating at the restaurant for lunch every day. Honestly I wouldn't have been able to afford this place on my own but I enjoyed it nonetheless. This is a beach club and as most of the clubs on the beach it is pricey. There is a free beach down the road if that is more in peoples budget.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Appalling standards of service here on part of the management. Anything to make our stay unpleasant and this way of making you feel like a schoolgirl who is being told off by the headmaster for daring to have invited our grandmother to sit with us under the parasol for an hour. Nasty.

1  Thank eferrarini
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We've been going to Bagno Alaide for four years now and we find it's one of the best value for money if you want a bagno with a swimming pool.
The staff is very efficient and all the facilities are spotlessly clean.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We just wanted to spend one day we are 2 adults and 2 children. I waited half an hour before a guy comes he askef me 100€ to stay from 3PM to 7PM Really zéro sympathy awful behaviour with children there, than wanted to put me far from the bar with one little umbrella 2 beds we were 4.
I asked for my money back and runned a way.

4  Thank Hind R