“Thin, crisp crust with quality ingredients; very welcoming”
Review of Pizzeria La Sgeva

Pizzeria La Sgeva
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Folgaria
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018

In a village with proportionally few restaurants to visitors, you better get here between 6:30-7:15ish or you're in for a good long wait; a wait that's worth every minute.

First, kudos to the sunny, efficient waitress Denise. She made my trip to the town much happier. The feeling of the old, distressed-wood interior is warm and happy-making, and perfect for its sense of place.

I went alone three times (couldn't help myself) while my friend was working. The onion, garlic, tomato, pepper pizza was so good, I couldn't believe my mouth....or something like that. Also, the regional sausage they serve is unique and scrumptious. The tap beer is delicious; know that wine is much less expensive than beer in Italy almost always.

Kids here top their pizzas with French fries, and make it into a fold-over sandwich. This was shocking, since, and an American, I thought I'd already witnessed all the ridiculous things that can be done with fries.
Enjoy!

Don't make the mistake of going to the tragic Pizzeria La Piazzetta just a few steps away.

1  Thank Pamela H

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Good pizza, nice friendly staff, good place to have dinner. the restaurant is nicely decorate with a warm feeling.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

nice pizzeria in the village of folgaria. Prizes was cheap and food was excellent. Easy to find. Fast service and take away possibility.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I went here on the last day of my trip. the pizzas where very big and I enjoyed every bite. it is defiantly a food place i would recommend and I would love to go to it again. the service here is very good and there is a wide selection of pizza toppings.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

We have tried a lot of pizzeria in Folgaria but the place where you can have: the best pizza + the best salad is Sgeva.

Salads are big, tasty , with good ingredients.
Pizza are crunchy and tasty and with first quality ingredients.

personel is very kind and good looking (that's not to be said maybe, but it's true)