All reviews alessandro repair bike location finale breakfast beach
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Hotel is in a good location for the mountain bike shops and uplift services. Clean and comfy, but breakfast needs a good coat of looking at, nothing to set you up for a day on the mountains.
The staff were great and couldn't do enough for you, from lending me a guide book that the receptionist owned to arranging a taxi transfer for our group.
The area is a haven for mountain bikers and that can mean a lot of male groups, fine if that's what you have come for, but for families, get a little closer to the main square and sea front.

Room Tip: All rooms are street views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I visited Finalmarina as I wanted to see the area that my ancestors came from. Unfortunately, we spent 3 nights here and it rained EVERY day. It was such a shame. Therefore, I spent a bit of time at Hotel Derby. The staff was so kind (Alessandro?) welcomed us and talked to us, helping us with suggestions and recommendations for places to go, eat and best routes! We also ate one night at the restaurant here which was very good. Breakfast was also fine each morning - typical - nothing hot. My only complaint is that there was some construction going on during the daytime which was loud and annoying. I wasn't sure if it was happening at the hotel or somewhere nearby. Also, the shower/bathroom was a bit tight. Overall, it was a great value though. I will definitely return to this hotel in the future. It's great for the price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

On a mountain biking trip to finale. Comfortable hotel with good breakfast. Has bike washing facilities too which looked. Very good but we didn't use as only stayed one night to the end of our trip. Would stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I spent 6 nights in the hotel and was in finale ligure for biking.
Perfect hotel for that! With nice bikewash area and a special room for bikes. With a few tools and enough place for all the guys who share this room.
Also it's near to the shuttle meeting point from most of the shuttle service.

It's so nice located between the beach and the sweety old town finalborgo's.
U can reach both within 15 mins by slowly walking.

N about the hotel, breakfast was awesome! Something for everybody, meat, salty n sweet pastries, n lots of different drinks!

And the room was always clean! The bathroom was a bit small but comfortable enough.

N nothing more to say about the personal than, just very friendly and obliging.

Thanks alot had great holidays there.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Booked this last minute online. Great service - family run - we met two of the brothers. Their father (long since retired) provides the fresh fruit and vegetables for the hotel restaurant. Rooms simple but very clean. Amazing bike room with a little workshop available to do your own maintenance repairs. Also bike wash down area and secure lockup. Great location between beachfront and finalborgo. Would highly recommend! super good value.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple