See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This well-managed hotel offers a delicious dinner and well kept and updated rooms with functioning Wi-Fi. My only complaint was the handicap bathroom that allowed water to go everywhere when I showered and smells mouldy when I first walked in.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lucrezia B, Direttore at Hotel Lucrezia Borgia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear GregorRon, thank you very much for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

They have friendly staff. It is suitable for families. It is close to the commercial centre, and bus station. It was calm and beautiful. Food was good, you can have dinner in their restaurent. We really enjoyed our time staying there.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I went in Ferrara for a show and this hotel was suggested by reliable friends. Good choice I mister admit. This venue looks very clean, restauranti good with nice range of local dishes. Rooms are very comfortable and clean. Good value for money.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2016

outrageous attitude of restaurant manager not serving hotel guests for more than 30 minutes even without a glass of water and menu, with no word of explain - we were made to eat at mcdonalds in italy!!!! On Saturday evening. Disastrous breakfast, nothing to eat 30 minutes before end of serving

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2015

I found an ad hock hotel, I was pleasantly surprised, the service 5+, you will see the watchful hand of the owner.
Rooms clean, quiet, calm despite the fact that the hotel is located in a residential district

Date of stay: September 2015