Hotel Impero
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Panda(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$204
US$197
Ambra Cortina Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$214
US$186
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

De la Poste(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$232
US$202
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Savoia Palace(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$217
US$204
  • Pool
Hotel Olimpia(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Rosapetra Spa Resort(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$316
US$254
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

Hotel des Alpes(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Villa Alpina(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$153
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Hotel Aquila(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$81
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Our family spent two nights in August, 2013 in this well run hotel, centrally located in Cortina d'Ampezzzo. Piero and Lisa, the owners, welcomed us warmly and provided us with excellent advice for touring the area.
The room was very quiet and comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and clean and the breakfast was superb.
We strongly recommend this hotel and we will certainly come back soon.

Room Tip: High floor, overlooking courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stayed here after a Dolomites trek. It is convenient to the bus station and the town in general. Road can be a bit noisy. Pretty good breakfast buffet. Stayed in a double with a friend; highlight was a bathtub! Really appreciated after a week of refugios/mountain huts.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank hashihime
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My coming to this Hotel was very different from others- my husband bring my luggages in the morning ( very warm welcome from the sister he said ) and I arrive there in the afternoon. From the first moment Piero made me very welcome, my single room was excellent - minibar, bath and it was even not on the street side ( room 51 ) - very quiet room with a nice view to the walking street and to the mountains. I was even happily surprised for the small pillow since I can´t sleep with a big pillow-which is usually in the most of the hotels.

Breakfast was basic ( with lovely warm croissant ! ) but they got me special milk and yougurt during my stay - that was very very pleasant surprise ! Grazie mille !

Overall, I can highly recommend this hotel - only few minutes from shops and restaurants, 5 minutes from the bus station, 5- 8 minutes from the nearest cablecar. Short walking everywhere - great for hiking, shopping, relaxing or even having via ferratas/iron paths. Fast free internet connection is also a big + .

I thank you for all the staff - gentleman in the breakfast room ( sorry, don´t know his name ), sister at the reception, mother at the breakfast room - always smiling and making my every breakfast perfect ! ( I just loved her small little white dog .. ) - and my very special thank you for Piero - thank you for making my every hiking/ferrata day even more special than I felt they were.

I think all the clients can get the very special feeling of welcome at this small cosy Hotel - I can highly recommend this for all !!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank tarja_kihnia
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Touring Europe on motorbike and arrived in Cortina with no accommodation booked. Tourist office suggested Hotel Impero based on my requirments. There was a large secure basement garage for motorbike. The double bedroom on third floor was big with large balcony to sit, relax and take in view of the Dolomites. The bathroom was large and appeared to have been refitted. All was very clean. The hotel wifi worked very well even on third floor. Breakfast was croissant, cereals, yoghurt and choice of hot drinks. However what really makes this hotel special is the service! Piero went that extra yard to make my wife and I feel welcome. Because of my experience I would certainly visit again. Thank you Piero

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 26 March 2013

The family-run Hotel Impero provides for a wonderul base for skiing the Dolomites. The hotel is a 2 minute walk from the Corso Italia and Piazza Roma, making it really convenient for enjoying the town and for getting to the slopes. The Ghedinas are wonderful hosts - always welcoming and friendly and incredibly helpful. The clean, comfortable rooms have lovely balconies and the upper rooms have stunning views of the surrounding mountains. This was our sixth stay and we will be back again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple