Hotel Impero
US$347
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$414/night.

Ambra Cortina Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$214
US$185
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

De la Poste(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$230
US$201
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Savoia Palace(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$217
US$202
  • Pool
Hotel Olimpia(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Rosapetra Spa Resort(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$315
US$252
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

Hotel des Alpes(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$86
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Hotel Aquila(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$101
Travelocity
Hotel Villa Gaia(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$173
Priceline
Franceschi Park Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$164
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stayed here after a Dolomites trek. It is convenient to the bus station and the town in general. Road can be a bit noisy. Pretty good breakfast buffet. Stayed in a double with a friend; highlight was a bathtub! Really appreciated after a week of refugios/mountain huts.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank hashihime
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My coming to this Hotel was very different from others- my husband bring my luggages in the morning ( very warm welcome from the sister he said ) and I arrive there in the afternoon. From the first moment Piero made me very welcome, my single room was excellent - minibar, bath and it was even not on the street side ( room 51 ) - very quiet room with a nice view to the walking street and to the mountains. I was even happily surprised for the small pillow since I can´t sleep with a big pillow-which is usually in the most of the hotels.

Breakfast was basic ( with lovely warm croissant ! ) but they got me special milk and yougurt during my stay - that was very very pleasant surprise ! Grazie mille !

Overall, I can highly recommend this hotel - only few minutes from shops and restaurants, 5 minutes from the bus station, 5- 8 minutes from the nearest cablecar. Short walking everywhere - great for hiking, shopping, relaxing or even having via ferratas/iron paths. Fast free internet connection is also a big + .

I thank you for all the staff - gentleman in the breakfast room ( sorry, don´t know his name ), sister at the reception, mother at the breakfast room - always smiling and making my every breakfast perfect ! ( I just loved her small little white dog .. ) - and my very special thank you for Piero - thank you for making my every hiking/ferrata day even more special than I felt they were.

I think all the clients can get the very special feeling of welcome at this small cosy Hotel - I can highly recommend this for all !!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank tarja_kihnia
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Touring Europe on motorbike and arrived in Cortina with no accommodation booked. Tourist office suggested Hotel Impero based on my requirments. There was a large secure basement garage for motorbike. The double bedroom on third floor was big with large balcony to sit, relax and take in view of the Dolomites. The bathroom was large and appeared to have been refitted. All was very clean. The hotel wifi worked very well even on third floor. Breakfast was croissant, cereals, yoghurt and choice of hot drinks. However what really makes this hotel special is the service! Piero went that extra yard to make my wife and I feel welcome. Because of my experience I would certainly visit again. Thank you Piero

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 26 March 2013

The family-run Hotel Impero provides for a wonderul base for skiing the Dolomites. The hotel is a 2 minute walk from the Corso Italia and Piazza Roma, making it really convenient for enjoying the town and for getting to the slopes. The Ghedinas are wonderful hosts - always welcoming and friendly and incredibly helpful. The clean, comfortable rooms have lovely balconies and the upper rooms have stunning views of the surrounding mountains. This was our sixth stay and we will be back again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sally B
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Stayed only one night. the place had all I needed: hot shower, fast internet and a nice bed. the man at the reception gave me many helpful tips and helped me plan the next day's trip.
breakfast was OK. to sum it up - a very good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family