“Lovely restaurant in Civitavecchia!”
Review of 80 Fame

80 Fame
Reserve with
80 Fame is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 269 Restaurants in Civitavecchia
Price range: US$23 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We were here twice on our holiday in Santa Marinella, because the atmosphere sitting outside is very lovely, food is great, and service perfect too. It is a popular restaurant, so I would advise too book a table here for dinner. We tried different dishes, and we loved all of them! Specially recommend the pasta with gorgonzola cheese and pistasj. But thinking about it, it is difficult to choose any particular dish... we loved all of them!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Granted, I have not been to every restaurant in this city - at least not yet, but I can say that so far, this was the best place I've eaten. The service is outstanding, very polite, formal and cordial. I was impressed with the atmosphere, the decor and the music in the background. The food was absolutely outstanding and I honestly cannot wait to hear again. I would recommend this place to tourists and locals alike. The ambiance is chic but not too fancy for the average person. With linen napkins and table cloths, champagne flutes and wine glasses already waiting for you when you enter the dining room, it's tastefully decorated and has a warm and cozy vibe when you walk in. My date and I were both really impressed with not only the environment but also the service and food. Definitely excellent!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was the number two rated restaurant in Civitavecchia, and if that is true, eat in Rome before heading to the port! We flew into Rome, and took a taxi to our port city the day before we departed on our cruise. We ordered two different entrees, and neither was above average. My wife ordered the pork medallions and I ordered the lamb kabobs. Hers was over cooked and the lamb meat they used were the leftover chucks, full of fat and gristle. Neither dish was served with any vegetables. Wine was pretty good, and although the server was working his tail off, he was the only employee in the dinning room of a dozen tables! I would not go again, and I would not recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank Dennis D
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We went to eat different meat-dishes....and it was great. Trattoria 80Fame serves fresh meat and good side-dishes. Service good and fast. All great...of course this has its price...but not high...not low. We will visit again this holiday.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Our family came here on the night before our cruise as it was only a short walk from our hotel and had been recommended to us. It's fair to say that it was the best decision we could have made. We were met by a waiter who was so lovely and translated the whole menu for us. He then gave suggestions on what to eat and offered us a complimentary prosecco and appetiser.
Our mains arrived later, 5 out of 6 of us had ordered pasta, and they went down like a treat. Truly delicious and authentic pasta. Great atmosphere. Would recommend this restaurant to everyone coming to this town.

Date of visit: July 2016