“Eat when you land!”
Review of 80 Fame

80 Fame
Reserve with
80 Fame is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 268 Restaurants in Civitavecchia
Price range: US$23 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was the number two rated restaurant in Civitavecchia, and if that is true, eat in Rome before heading to the port! We flew into Rome, and took a taxi to our port city the day before we departed on our cruise. We ordered two different entrees, and neither was above average. My wife ordered the pork medallions and I ordered the lamb kabobs. Hers was over cooked and the lamb meat they used were the leftover chucks, full of fat and gristle. Neither dish was served with any vegetables. Wine was pretty good, and although the server was working his tail off, he was the only employee in the dinning room of a dozen tables! I would not go again, and I would not recommend it.

2  Thank Dennis D

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We went to eat different meat-dishes....and it was great. Trattoria 80Fame serves fresh meat and good side-dishes. Service good and fast. All great...of course this has its price...but not high...not low. We will visit again this holiday.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Our family came here on the night before our cruise as it was only a short walk from our hotel and had been recommended to us. It's fair to say that it was the best decision we could have made. We were met by a waiter who was so lovely and translated the whole menu for us. He then gave suggestions on what to eat and offered us a complimentary prosecco and appetiser.
Our mains arrived later, 5 out of 6 of us had ordered pasta, and they went down like a treat. Truly delicious and authentic pasta. Great atmosphere. Would recommend this restaurant to everyone coming to this town.

2  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

It is worth making the effort to go to this place. It's a few minute walk from the beach and well worth it. Food is authentic and generous. Suggest the degustation. €25/person gets you many courses and breads, all delicious

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

As guest of my auntie's Anniversary I had a real nice experience since my arrival our waiter ask me information about what I prefer for both my kids (I was the only with kids) a choice from a different menu was offered me and also a plastic set of cutlery and glass!
Adult food was excellent tasty and we'll assorted a good choice of wine for the meal Prosecco was served with the starters Red wine with the 3 different choise of Main courses (1 pasta 1 vegetarian 1 meat) and champagne and Braghetto served with fruit and cakes!
Very well done
I'm waiting my husband for going again so I'll be able to know more about prices!