Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

I usually go to this nice hotel with an excellent service throughout.

The hotel is located at the exit of the highway and is well endowed with parking space. Unusual for hotels in Europe. You can park up to 200 cars I believe.

The room are very modern and spacious, the food is excellent: renown chef and very very affordable from 8 € to 18_/€.

There are many sports team who stay in this hotel. National and international teams. They love this place .

Today they have the Italian national Volley ball team

Enjoy this place

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GERONIMOsafi
Reviewed 18 June 2019

I lodged at the Cosmopolitan hotel two nights in June 2019, the Sailing club has booked the hotel for me, as I was one of the Judges of a regatta.
The rooms are very nice, large and clean.
The breakfast is fine with a large selection and choice.
The bar is nice and drinks have reasonable price. Snacks for the aperitifs could be better.
The weak point to my point of view was the restaurant. The sailing club booked two dinners at the hotel with a predefined menu. The food of both dinners was much below average in terms of quality and quantity. One dish of pasta and one of meat, in both dinners I was fully unhappy. As everything was organized by the sailing club for a group of about 20 persons, I do not know if I have to blame the sailing club for the short budget or the hotel for the preparation, however such a dinner was much below average. If I were the hotel management, I would keep attention to provide such an image about my restaurant.
The hotel has a powerful WiFi available from any area.
Its location is not close to the beach, but it is convenient from/to the motorway A14.
In conclusion, I suggest the hotel but I would be very careful about the restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Flauto
Reviewed 13 June 2019

It was a bad experience for us. During check-in we have informed the reception that we will leave the hotel in the morning at 6 o'clock. And we have requested a favour of prepairing some coffee and croissants as a little breakfast (because normally the breakfast starts at 7 o'clock), and they have said that absolutely they can prepaire a little breakfast for us as we requested at 6 o'clock). We have waked up at 5:30 o'clock for using toilette and having a shower before check-out. We have shocked because the water pump of the hotel had a problem and there wasn't water in any room of the hotel. When we asked to the reception the estimated time for water pump repaire, they said that also they don't know. As a solution we have tried to wash our face and head with 2 little cold still waters in minibar. After we leave the room and made check out. During check out we have informed the new receptionist about our little breakfast agreement, and it was second shock that nobody has informed him and the breakfast will be ready at 7 o'clock. In conclusion, we have paid 85 Euro per each single room just for sleeping 6 hours, without using toilette, without having a shower or without having a breakfast. Think twice before choosing that hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Luca G, Direttore generale at Cosmopolitan Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Dear Mr. Onur Kahraman,
first of all I want to tell you that I am really sorry that we couldn’t meet your expectations. We always do our best to make our guests' stay as comfortable as possible. However, you didn’t pay only for sleeping 6 hours, but for a structure really easy to reach, at the exit of the highway, with a very large free parking, a well air-conditioned room, quiet, clean, comfortable and for 12 hours of services since you made check-in at 5.46 pm and check-out at 5.49 am. Regarding the breakfast, there was probably a misunderstanding with the receptionist, in fact, the staff at night service is always available at any time to prepare coffee, cappuccinos, tea, juices and all the rest. Slices of cake and tart are always available and for those who leave before 7 am (this is the information given to you during the check-in), on request, we also prepare breakfast packages to take away. We are very very opened to all the requests of our Guests and we are sorry you didn’t understand it. Unfortunately yesterday, due to a blackout, the inverter that drives the water system pumps froze, after a reset it started up again, but tonight it stopped again. At 05.30 our efficient maintenance staff intervened, identified the problem, reinserted the parameters in the inverter and at 06.30 am everything came back to order. I hope that the next time that you will come in Civitanova Marche, you will give us the opportunity to serve you and to show that staying with us is not so bad, it would also be a real pleasure to meet you.
Luca Giustozzi (Hotel Manager)

Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

I steyed in the hotel 2 nights during my buisness trip in Civitanova. The hotel was good, clean with kindly staff. Breakfast was good, other meals I had out of hotel. Only the restaurant was closed afternoon.
Room was not big, but clean, with good bed and Nice bathroom.
The hotel is city, few meters from beach and promenade.
I have no problem to come again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I've been using The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Civitanova for many years now , every time I have Business in that area , and every time I check-out from this this hotel I leave with A smile , the rooms are clean , quiet , the location is perfect steps away from the Super strada and Auto strada , A 10 minute walk into to town center , I also occasionally have lunch or dinner here and its well priced and very good food , the (5 A 7 ) evenings before dinner are great ! the bar area has lots of free appetizers to accompany our drink , they also have a great wine list , staff always smiling and ready to help , never a parking problem , they have a huge lot for cars I definitely will continue going back.

Room tip: the Junior Suite is worth the extra money , it has a living room space with a T.V and also has a second TV in the bedroom area
Date of stay: April 2018