All reviews tuscan countryside beautiful location deluxe room la villa restaurant olive trees leading hotels of the world an array pasta wonderful spa five star hotel amazing hotel rolling hills a special place surrounding vineyards club sandwich minute drive wine shop
Reviewed 10 October 2017

It was my second visit to L'Andana and the hotel always surprises me! Service is impeccable, staff is extremely friend and attentive to all details and the structure is amazing. Trattoria Enrico Bartolini is a must do experience and also the wine tasting and winery tour. The bike tour is a great way to explore the region and Castiglione della Pescaia is really pleasant with the medieval borgo and the charming restaurants for an aperitif. The location of the hotel is perfect for those with Rome in the itinerary and also who's going to Cinque Terre. I would definitely recommend the hotel to families and couples, it's a real Tuscan retreat!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
LAndana_Hotel, Direttore at L'Andana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear paschneider2017,

Thank you very much for choosing our beautiful property for you recent stay in Tuscany and for takinf the time to give us your feedback. I am delighted to read that you had a remarkable experience and that you enjoyed our amazing property and the sorroundings!

We all look forward to welcoming you backt to L'Andana for another authentic and wonderful tuscan experience!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed there in September for 10 days, and it was fabulous. The scenery is stunning. The room was delightful, always kept immaculate. The bar/restaurant staff were extremely pleasant and helpful especially Virgilio. The receptionists were most knowledgably of the surrounding area and beyond, and were able to suggest excellent itinerary's. All in all a first class establishment, well run and very accommodating.

Room Tip: Disabled rooms are on the ground floor as there is no lift to higher level
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Del E,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at L'Andana!

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time in Maremma and you enjoyed our magnificent property as well as our cosy rooms and passionate staff!

We look forward to welcoming you back to L'Andana in the near future, it will be another exciting tuscan experience!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We have recently left L'Andana after spending 7 wonderful days at the hotel. From the moment we entered those gates and drove up that impressive drive lined with Cypress trees to the day we had to leave we had the most amazing stay ever. We were celebrating my husband 's retirement so it was such a special time for us.
Every member of staff we came in contact with gave us a friendly hello and went over and above to help us.
It is so difficult to name staff members personally because each one of them meant so much to us. On our arrival Elizabette checked us in and personally showed us to our room and constantly throughout our stay gave us so much valued information on day trips etc.
The cleanliness of the rooms and hotel are kept to an excellent standard . Our room 9B was absolutely stunning and had the most amazing views and the housekeeping was outstanding.
The views of the surrounding Maremma countryside are just pure breath taking . We would look out of each window everyday and be in awe of the view.
We used the spa and the swimming pools and the facilities were excellent .
We visited the wine shop on our last day and had such a wonderful time with Lara and purchased some wine and olive oil.
The last night we visited La Trattoria Enrico Bartolini and the tasting menu and whole evening was such a special end to our visit here.
On checkout the General Manager personally came and said his goodbyes.
I would highly recommend L'Andana for that very special Tuscany experience.
We will forever remember our special time here .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Welshcake2,

What a beautiful review, you managed to get a big smile out of my face!

I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that you enjoyed our stunning property as well as your cosy rooms. I am also very pleased indeed that you enjoyed the bespoke service you received from our passionate team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our little piece of heaven in the near future!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Back home after our second visit to L’Andana and we are as pleased as last time.

The grounds are beautiful and very relaxing and the atmosphere in the hotel is fantastic. Rooms are extremely cozy (even though ours had a rather noisy ventilation) and food as well as the service in the La Villa restaurant is excellent. I missed the poppyseed muffins for breakfast though!

This time we also had the possibility to eat at La Trattoria Enrico Bartolini and we can really recommend the tasting menu!

Hope to be back again some day!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear EFH59,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at L'Andana, I am delighted to read that you had a remarkable stay!

I am very glad that you enjoyed our stunning sorroundings, our cosy and classy rooms and our restaurants, I promise next time you will find the poppyseed muffin at the breakfast buffet!

I look forward to welcoming you back to our little piece of heaven!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I could write forever to explain how wonderful this place is. Every single person at this beautiful estate looked after myself and my family and guests with care and attention. Service is impeccable, and the staff without exception should be commended. The General Manager Riccardo and his staff Filippo, Paolo, the waiters Ali and Fares, and every single member of the housekeeping staff.

Davide, the director of F&B, is simply a 5 star professional and all around great guy.

Make sure you eat at the trattoria and at the hotel, no request is too big for the L'Andana staff.

Beautiful location with amazing rooms, and a short 15 minute trip to the town.

A true 5 star establishment. We will definitely be back, and many thanks to all of you.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mhabz83
LAndana_Hotel, Direttore at L'Andana, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Mhabz83,

I could read your review forever, you managed to get a big smile out of me!

I am delighted to read that you had an amazing experience with us at L'Andana and you truly enjoyed our fantastic facilities, on behalf of all the staff I thank you for your amazing words!

I look forward to welcoming you back to our little piece of heaven in Tuscany!