See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night on a road trip visiting San Marino. The area was like out of a movie where there had been some kind of disaster and everyone had left. Surreal place in May. It's like it's tourist place and closed when it's not in season, but there are probably 100s of hotels and restaurants, all closed. The hotel offered a big breakfast buffet included in the low price for the room and access to a spa area with sauna, Turkish bath and a big jacuzzi. Really nice!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vistamare2016, Proprietario at Hotel Vista Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Dear Guest,
Thanks for choosing us for your journey in Cesenatico and the time devoted to your review.
We hope to have you again as our guests for your next holiday in Cesenatico!

Best regards.
Pantani Giacomo and Team

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Great location on the beach.
This is new and modern compare to the ones around. The crew was energetic and welcoming and i got any question fulfilled.
bathroom was large and modern The room was clean and pleasant
Only remark is the breakfast that is crowded. noisy and two of the salads did not look fresh
In general, I found out that breakfast in a restaurant around in that region is a better option

Room tip: High floor
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Vistamare2016, Proprietario at Hotel Vista Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear Guest,
We hope to have you again as our guests for your next holiday in Cesenatico!

Best regards.
Pantani Giacomo and Team

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

We came to visit Rimini exhibition center. This hotel and Cesanatico is just 15min away from Rimini easy access via highway. November is very quiet month for this city. So the hotel was quiet as well, but to my positive surprise the breakfast and service in general did not suffer from the low season.
Rooms are well decorated with large beds, minibar and flat TV, but small shower.
I had just few things that were lagging behind the overall impression.
1) internet. My room was located on the top floor and wifi was very slow working only at the door of the room
2) shower gels and shampoo over 4day stay I never got fresh set of those, basically ran out of shampoo
3) TV had only two international channels euronews and bbc but euronems were in italian
4) towels. The cleaning lady took away my dirty towels and it took me some time to call for new ones and also toilet paper when it was finished

Spa was surprisingly good with juices, snacks and teas to enjoy while relaxing after sauna.

To conclude realy nice place!
If you love running dont forget running shoes in the mornings it is excellent city for quiet morning run along the sea.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WakeGuru
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Vista Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for your recent stay at Hotel Vista Mare and for your positive feedback. I sorry to hear the comments about our staff, but at the same time I am sure of theirs commitment to meet all the needs of our guests in a professional and courteous way, trying every time to go the extra-mile.
However, considering your appreciation for the room and Spa, I still hope to welcoming you again at Hotel Vista Mare Cesenatico. Kindest regards.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

This hotel situated on the beach front was easy to find and as it was October, easy to get parking outside the building. I'm sure that Summer parking would be a major problem, but the hotel does have it's own private parking which you pay for on top of your room rate.
The hotel is relatively new and modern and the room was clean and secure. The bathroom was decent with plenty of room.
The bed was firm and comfortable.
Everything was great EXCEPT for the restaurant. I wouldn't eat in this restaurant again as the waiters were extremely snooty and spent more time gazing out the window than actually looking after guests. The food was RUBBISH. Overpriced and the worst that we experienced in a month of being in Italy.
Breakfast was quite a deal better and was included in our room rate.

Room tip: Don't eat in the restaurant!
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Vista Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

However, considering your appreciation for the room, I still hope to welcoming you again at Hotel Vista Mare Cesenatico. Kindest regards.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Have you ever thought of visiting the italian adria?why not stay in this newly established,attractive hotel?the staff is friendly and takes care of the guests' wishes. Luca and his colleagues will be there for you during breakfast,lunch and dinner and serve excellent coffee specialties.we had a great stay and enjoyed our time also at bango giorgio that has a special arrangement with the hotel.thanks for a perfect relaxation!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Vista Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your feedback about your stay with us! It is very much helpful to know how the guest impression was about our facilities and service in order to grow up more and more. I’m going to share your comments with my team because it will be very pleased to hear about your good impression of the hotel. I hope to welcome you back to Hotel Vista Mare Cesenatico soon and in the meantime I wish you all the best.
Kind regards.