“Fantastic Fish Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

A fantastic meal of Swordfish Pasta, Sea Bass and Dessert. Great choice of white wine to accompany fish dishes. Packed with locals so this gives an idea of standard and popularity. Owner a character.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We visited 12 Ristorante 3.7.2017 and enjoyed an excellent dinner. The staff are amazing. The food is excellent and I would like to recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I was able to make a reservation via email and they were very welcoming. We ordered the tasting menu and enjoyed the variety of preparations - when fish is this fresh you don't need to do much to it. We find it to be a bit too my food though. The setting on the canal as the sun went down and lights came on was magical. The servers were charming and engaging. A lovely and memorable evening.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

We went there to celebrate the birthday of a good friend. We could sit outside along the nice canal of cesenatico and had a great meal with very good wines that my friend selected. The whole vening was a culinairy pleasure and we will certainly come back as soon as possible !

Reviewed 6 September 2015

I my be on the side with my review as i used to work in this place many many years ago when the restaurant was running from Mr Lino and his wife Elsa and i was only 16 years old ,, at that time the place was strong for the quality of his food it was a pleasure see mr Lino back with fresh local food every day from the market ...
Now after 30 years Lino still here reading the review some are answered form mr Filippo that it the grandson of Mr Lino some from another person so maybe the owner as changed but that it dosen't changes is the quality of the food always over the top ..
The restaurant had a massive refurbishment over the years now is hight quality forniture with an outside , some reviews complain about the waiting time that sometime is too much i think is the right time when food is not pre cooked but this is my point of view .. the service could be a little bit more friendly as we are in Emilia Romagna but they try to be really professional that sometime is a little bit too much , but give it a try you will not disappointed ..