Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

Maree Hotel is located in the beautiful town of Cesenatico, just a short walk directly to the beach. We had a fabulous stay here. The room (junior suite) was of a good size to fit a family of three with well thought out design and furnishings (large armoires in each room, clothing rack to dry suits after a day at the beach, etc). The breakfast each day was amazing and one of best spreads of pastries, home baked cakes and homemade James, yogurts, meats, and even eggs and bacon! But most of all, we really appreciated the personal touch and warmth of the family who owns Maree. Their welcome and assistance throughout our stay really made the difference. Thank you so much!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JCY17
Reviewed 12 June 2019

My wife and two young daughter stayed at the Maree for few nights in early April. This hotel is run by the owners. The daughter, Irvin was so hospitable and kind. Breakfast was prepared by the mother and espresso by the father. Can't say enough good things about the owners and the hotel. Modern design hat felt like every square in had been touched and improved by the owners. Can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TomasdeGatoTX
Reviewed 26 November 2018

Our first visit to Cesanatico and the Maree Hotel and certainly not the last! The hotel is well run by the Pezzolati family, very clean and tidy, excellent and friendly staff and about 500yards from the beach. The first floor rooms have balconies which all have a side view of the sea. Breakfast is from early morning till noon a great plus point if you want a lazy holiday. There is a great selection of food available in fact everything you could wish for and the cakes were made by Mrs Pezzolati - fantastic! We found the Cesanatico by "accident" as we wished to be near Ravenna. We gather the town is busy in the season and is very family friendly but in September when we visited it was quiet with lovely restaurants in great settings by the canal. Stay at the Maree and enjoy the town and relax.

Room tip: The first floor with balconies
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2018

When making travel plans for riding the Pantani Gran Fondo (cycling) in Cesenatico this past August, I came across the Maree Hotel. The location was close to the race start so I decided to bite the bullet and book 8 days. Shortly after booking, I began to worry. Many other hotels in Italy that I’ve stayed at in the past, did not come close to what they appeared to be online. But when I arrived at the hotel, I knew I had made the right decision. The Maree Hotel more than exceeded my expectations. I've stayed at a wide range of hotels throughout my travels including some of the top 5 star hotels in the US. While the Maree Hotel may not have all of the amenities of 5 star property, it now ranks as my all-time favorite!

The hotel is family run and is filled with a heavy dose of passion. That’s what makes this place extra special. Everyone goes above and beyond to make your stay an amazing experience.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by Irvin who shared details about the hotel and surrounding area. She even made special arrangements to store our road bikes - and setup a place where we could assemble them. Each morning started with an amazing breakfast with a wide variety of food ranging from American traditional (bacon and eggs), to assorted cheeses, cold cuts, breads, yogurt, fruit salads….and pastries to die for. Irvin’s mom Lorena bakes all of the pastries and cakes daily. Her dad, Roberto - brewed killer cappuccinos for us each morning. We ended each day in a similar fashion, enjoying a drink each evening outdoors on the veranda — spending a bit of time chatting with Irvin.

The hotel is gorgeous. Both Lorena and Roberto are professional designers: Lorena a graphic designer and Roberto a photographer. Their attention to detail in design shows. From the beautifully designed Maree montage when you enter the hotel to the tasteful images in each room…the interior design is like none other.

The hotel is spotless. Even though it is several years old, it looks brand new. The staff meticulously cleans it each day. And not just the rooms! From the entrance glass window panels, to the dining room, staircase and guest rooms - everything is cleaned to perfection. The rooms are just the right size, and have the perfect amenities including air conditioning that works amazingly well, balconies complete with drying racks (which came in really handling for our cycling clothes), to in-room safes. Comfortable beds, linens and pillows - what more could you ask for!

Even though our stay was 8 days…I could have stayed much longer. I’d go back in a heartbeat!

Room tip: every room is perfect!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

After quite a tough year and quite lengthy period away from my family, I was really looking forward to this small vacation and was worried sick at the idea that this hotel we picked would not be up to my expectations. We landed in this small apparently family run hotel. First impression was nice with the white color as a dominant shade highlighted by green plants and very tasteful decoration. The reception staff was extremely helpful and SMILING. The room was spacious, clean and smelled wonderful (a discreet marine scent). The air conditioning works to perfection and a small balcony allows you to dry your swimsuits after a day at the beach that’s less than 1min walking distance (you get a 10-15% discount at the beach as a hotel guest). Then there is breakfast: a statement. I could write a whole chapter on this but it could be summarized in this: I travel a lot for work and often stay in 5 star hotels. This breakfast, that was consistent throughout our stay, dwarfs them. Not to be missed are the cappuccino and the fried eggs with olive oil. I have but one regret, my stay was too short and I had to leave to go back to reality... PS: I am enclosing a photo of my after breakfast espresso on the terrace... just before hitting the beach

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ounsih