“Food to die for ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

During our tour of Europe we were taken to this restaurant by our friends that we were staying with. It didn't look great from the outside and not like the kind of place I would usually choose but it was hands down the best meal of our month long trip and quite possibly the best meal I've ever eaten. Beautiful flavours and lovely fresh ingredients; I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Jade S

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Had dinner there. Small but nice osteria with rustic appearance. Good bread and focaccia, nice pasta dishes (but not terrific) and very good grilled meat as in most of the osterias in the region or you can do yourself at home but not in Cesenatico where every place is fish-oriented, and this is the reason for such a place.

Service, well the owner also serving at the tables appeared to be pissed off with the world without any apparent reasons. It reminded me once when invited at dinner at the place of a friend couple who had fight just before we arrived. If you don't care, go ahead. I care, thus I will browse elsewhere.

The rating does not take into consideration the "atmosphere". If you care, please take a notch down.

2  Thank matteofX1518ZA
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

My fiancé and I are MASSIVE fans of steak in London (Roxies, Gaucho, you name it) and we loved the tender steaks 'filetto di manzo' or 'tagliata' one! (In fact, they were so good, we went twice!) Seasoned really well and simply. We also got the roast potatoes as a side. Lovely staff- Alice is particularly personable. Molto delicioso, grazie mille!

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

friendly service, nice furniture with air condition, and the most important: great, fresh food with home made ingredients. Delicious meat, pasta and bruschette with prosciutto crudo sliced life at your sight!

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

The steaks were beautifully cooked and the tagliatelle delicious. Best to book at busy times thanks for a great evening

Date of visit: July 2015