Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$145
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$150
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2019

We spent a fortnight here and were thoroughly pleased with everything. The position is brilliant being just a two minute walk to the beach and a seven minute walk into the town. The air conditioning was perfect and the staff superb. Reception, cleaning and breakfast had staff that looked after you and were pleasant and polite.
A cold continental breakfast was really welcoming every morning and clean towels were plentiful. Their own car park was free, but the biggest saving to us was free sun loungers and parasol every day on the beach. This is between 20 and 25 euros per day to the general public.
We loved the atmosphere here and will definitely return.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2019 via mobile

We spent a very pleasant week at this clean and comfortable hotel. The staff were most friendly, courteous and obliging. The hotel is a convenient walk away from the old town and is across the road from the beach. They offer free parking. Would definitely go back.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ianbT7502YN
Reviewed 23 March 2019

My friend and I were doing a swift tour from Palermo, via Cefalu, Taormina, Siracusa, Noto, Agrigento and back to Palermo in 4 days. Villa Gaia suited us perfectly for one night and Angela made us very welcome. the rooms were clean and had good views and parking a bonus. Great breakfast and a comfortable stay. My only issue was that I was charged via Booking.com for a stay 1 month earlier when I had put the wrong date in and had cancelled the booking and informed the hotel at the time I would not be coming until the same date the next month which they acknowledged. That is my issue to resolve but doesn't reflect on the welcome to good value accommodation.

Room tip: Front looks over the sea and back over a garden
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicholas R
Reviewed 12 February 2019

I made a booking with Villa Gaia Hotel via their own website for which I received immediate confirmation. After two phone calls, several E-mails both in English and Italian I eventually received a curt reply to say there is no record of of my reservation. Since then I have forwarded a copy of their confirmation along with several unanswered requests for clarification. Unfortunately, no response has been forthcoming.
Hence, possibly not the most reliable Hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Perfect location , very kind service . If the wifi important for you , choose an other hotel !!! Join the wifi in the room MISSION IMPOSSIBILE like in the stone age . The breakfast average , rather poor nothing special . When you showering all the bathroom under the water !

Date of stay: February 2019