Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$109
TravelocityUS$114
PricelineUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2019 via mobile

We spent a very pleasant week at this clean and comfortable hotel. The staff were most friendly, courteous and obliging. The hotel is a convenient walk away from the old town and is across the road from the beach. They offer free parking. Would definitely go back.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ianbT7502YN
Reviewed 23 March 2019

My friend and I were doing a swift tour from Palermo, via Cefalu, Taormina, Siracusa, Noto, Agrigento and back to Palermo in 4 days. Villa Gaia suited us perfectly for one night and Angela made us very welcome. the rooms were clean and had good views and parking a bonus. Great breakfast and a comfortable stay. My only issue was that I was charged via Booking.com for a stay 1 month earlier when I had put the wrong date in and had cancelled the booking and informed the hotel at the time I would not be coming until the same date the next month which they acknowledged. That is my issue to resolve but doesn't reflect on the welcome to good value accommodation.

Room tip: Front looks over the sea and back over a garden
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicholas R
Reviewed 12 February 2019

I made a booking with Villa Gaia Hotel via their own website for which I received immediate confirmation. After two phone calls, several E-mails both in English and Italian I eventually received a curt reply to say there is no record of of my reservation. Since then I have forwarded a copy of their confirmation along with several unanswered requests for clarification. Unfortunately, no response has been forthcoming.
Hence, possibly not the most reliable Hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Perfect location , very kind service . If the wifi important for you , choose an other hotel !!! Join the wifi in the room MISSION IMPOSSIBILE like in the stone age . The breakfast average , rather poor nothing special . When you showering all the bathroom under the water !

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vologya1
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We stayed just one night while stopping in Cefalu. The hotel was just across the street from the beach, a few hundred meters from where most of the action is but still nicely located. It was an easy walk down the beachfront promenade to the city.

Breakfast outside on the front terrace was nice, and having parking right next to the hotel was a definite plus. There was nothing special, one way or the other, about the room. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2018