1,385 results
All reviews rooftop pool buffet style great hotel stella marina half board small pool lovely food nice room hotel is situated next year perfect location sea view stefania motogp beach romagna meters
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

FOOD: definitively the added value. Always several choices with healthy food (try the incredible salads from Antonia, you will never be disappointed). Special mention to the “Smoothie day”, where you could choose plenty of Smoothie, made in front of you with fruits and vegetables. Very high level, our personal congratulation to the chef and the entire team.
STAFF: everyone well prepared and polite. Fast service in the restaurant, no queue at the reception. Manager and owner always present in the restaurant.
ROOM: newly refurbished, we had room in the 3rd floor, very quite and super clean. Small pet accepted (we have small cat).
POSITION: another added value, downtown of Cattolica area with shopping, live music, you don’t need to take your car. On top, it is just 20 metres from the beach “Stella Marina”.
WiFI: well working
Last but not least, the MINICLUB: our daughter is 8 y/o. Delia, Veronica e Melissa very well prepared, always organizing several events. Excellent timetable (see pics attached), giving myself and my wife time to have lunch/dinner in a very relaxing way.
GARAGE: included in the price, reacheable with 5 mins free shuttle service. Very fast (just 10 mins after the reception request). In alternative, there is indoor park in the hotel with a daily charge.

To sum up, one of the best accommodation we have ever been until now. Congratulations!

TRIP SUGGESTIONS:
Visit the Castle of Gradara (half day recommended)
Visit “Fondazione Cetacea” @ Riccione (20 mins by train), read my trip advisor review.

If you like my review, please be so kind to flag the “like”. Grazie Mille!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We visited at the end of May for a week, we stayed in a family room over looking the sea, huge balcony, just the perfect way to wake every morning with a sea view like that.
Food was some of the best we had eaten in a hotel, we went half board, all very healthy & not a chip in sight!
Roof top pool has fantastic views of the prom and beach.
Staff wonderful ...especially Stefanie
We are most certainly returning in 2018. Thankyou for a wonderful week x

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CarolW1282
Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is our 4th stay at the San Marco for the Misano GP, great hotel, staff are brilliant, friendly and helpful. lovely clean room, plenty of choice for breakfast, love the coffee machine, lust wish the pool was heated! will be going back next year.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Chosen as a near location for the motogp. (1hour and 10 mins walk) This hotel did not disappoint.
I lead with my nose as well as eyes. A clean and refreshing sense of well-being wafting around this hotel. Totally spotless and well maintained. Crisp white sheets and I swear I heard a Ping!!! from the chrome taps as I entered the bathroom.
Management should be very proud of the super efficient staff. Special mention of Ivana (who I coincidentally met at the London bike and triathlon show in February) as she went that extra mile to sort my trip to rossi town Tavullia. Perfectly placed to hit or avoid the best and worst of the entertainment cattolica has to offer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mazzamaskell
Reviewed 13 September 2017

If you love Italian food and want excellent customer care then this is definitely the place to be.
My wife and I recently stayed here for 10 wonderful nights after 4 days hectic sightseeing in Florence.
The hotel is situated right opposite the lovely beach and is close to all amenities ( restaurants, bars, shops etc ).
The buffet food in the hotel offers a very good choice to suit all tastes and is of a very high quality. The deserts at lunchtime and in the evenings are irresistible, as my wife can vouch for.The chef is to be commended.
The staff are outstanding and are excellent in both their service and helpfulness. We have been to good hotels in Paris, London & Valencia and none meet the standard of customer care we had here from staff in the reception to dining room and the cleaning personnel . Most of the staff are fluent in English as well. If you want a picnic lunch to eat on the beach rather than eat lunch in the hotel then they will provide it for you. My wife and I felt like we were treat like family.
Our room ( 406 ) had magnificent views of the beach,lovely balcony with small table & chairs. The room was very comfortable with free wi-fi, flat screen tv, refrigerator, air conditioning, shower which also had a beach/sea views and a couch.
There are options you can have of different packages of accommodation. We chose one which included, full board, free drinks with meals ( we opted for wine ), car parking, reserved sun beds and umbrella on the beach and access to pool by the sea. The hotel also has a small pool on the rooftop.
The hotel's facilities on the beach are excellent and include showers, toilets, small lockers for valuables,free cold water drinks machine to top up your water bottles. The beaches and facilities are kept immaculately clean . Playing Table tennis on the beach costs just the cost of a ball ( 50 cents ) and the game of boules can also be played in the beach area.
We didn't have any children with us ,but if you have any they are well catered for in the hotel and in specific parts of the beach with entertainers. Lifeguards are also on the beach watching swimmers and people on the pedalos.
We had a car whilst we were here ,but found that if you don't have one there are still sufficient places of interest you can get to visit without a car such as Gradara, Gabicci Monte,Rimini etc. The hotel also has bicycles they loan for free.
If you don't want to go sightseeing then the beach and the hotel with it's lovely food and excellent staff will keep you entertained. Definitely a class hotel!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good but 406 and 408 are extra special
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple