See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My mum and I spent two nights in Cattolica and our relatives booked us a matrimoniale room in this hotel. Our room was very clean and it had a nice little balcony. The bathroom was also clean even though not too spacious. To us, the highlight was the breakfast. There weren't many choices, just the usual bread, pies/cakes, fruits, selection of cheese and jams, and also hams. But they were all excellent and well served. Also the barista would take your coffee orders and served it on our table. The staff were also friendly and super accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Niki C
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Marconi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Niki,

we are so glad to know that you had the chance to stay with us during your time in Cattolica! We are also happy that you appreciated your accommodation as well as the cleanliness and the ambience. Thank you so much for your wonderful words about our breakfast and our staff! We hope to see you again soon and have you as our guest once more at Hotel Marconi! Kind regards from Italy.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Marconi just for one night on the way to Abruzzo. The breakfast is good, the hotel is clean, the rooms are a good size.The best thing about the hotel is the location, just a minute walk from the beach. The only thing that could be improved is the furniture in the rooms, as it is a little outdated. Overall, good value for the money.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Marconi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear Benedetta,
we are glad to read that you appreciated our breakfast, the cleaning of the hotel and its position. Thank you for your suggestion about the furniture of the room, we are always interested to know the opinion of our guests because it's useful to understand how we improve ourself. We hope to host you again for the next opportunity!
Best regards from Cattolica.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

They took mine and my sons passport with my credit card at the front desk, then gave me room #28 key. The woman at the front desk said she would give me the passports back in an hour...what... why? Well I found out why the room was nasty and had trash on the floor, the furniture was old and worn out. The room did NOT look like the ones in the listing. They held my passports hostage and made me pay them 95 Euros to get them back. Because there was a MOTO GP race going on, we had to drive back to Venice to get a hotel room.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Marconi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

In regard to the above, the Management would like to let you know that the payment of € 95 was requested to pay 1 night stay and breakfast for 2 persons including tourist tax; this person booked on Expedia a 2 nights stay, for an amount of € 190, amount that the Hotel had right to collect it all. The document was withheld for the time necessary to the registration and returned, in his case, with the bill, because the guest, after using the room and the Hotel's garage, expressed his desire to leave it.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Everything we could hope for. Nice room with a balcony overlooking the water and A/C. The meals were wonderful and accommodating of our very unique diets. Every one of the staff were welcoming and filled with kindness and smiles. We will certainly return again to the Hotel Marconi!

I would recommend this location especially for families. The meals were very affordable for what was offered. There was so much variety, ample portions and beautifully prepared. A simple one block walk to the beach. It is a perfect family beach getaway paradise.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank PaulS12767
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have been again in June 2014 (never been in such period)...the atmosphere was awesome...The owners Always kind and available to meet my need and that of my family ...

this year my family was composed by 4 people..due to the ne entry ELIA...a baby of 8 months

we got a nice room with a fantatic balcony ...

Restaurant is simply the best i could wish...Mr Mario is a master at cooking !!

well done guys..i hope to spend some few days befor the end of the summer again at MArconi Hotel

ciao

Giuseppe, sveva, selene ..Elia

Room Tip: balcony provided room is the best
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family