See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We had 6 nights at Nord est the first week of july 2018. We had a wonderfull room with a see view.

The food is extrodinary good. We tasted lot of different courses. The only negative is that i had to eat the left overs when my daughters didn't finish all their food because of the big portions, and I thougt the food was so good that I had to finish it.

The beach is a wonderful sandy beach, thats perfect for children.

Room Tip: I recomend the sea view!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Despite we booked just one day before our arrival, on the busiest holiday week of the year in Italy (middle of August 2017) all the staff at Nord Est were kind and ready to listen to our needs. I think these personnel's way of do things is the real added value.

We are a family of 4 with 2 under-teen "monsters" and having literally everything next to the Hotel doors was priceless.

Surely we will recommend the hotel to our relatives and friends for a comfortable stay in the very center of Cattolica!!!

Room Tip: Good views, 5-10 minutes from everything (city center, markets, restaurant, piers), Excellent Services
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2016

The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. The rooms were well situated and very quiet. The food was excellent. Need I say more? I'd definitely book a stay in this hotel when I visit Cattolica again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Richelle I
Reviewed 9 August 2015

This hotel is still brilliant. We stayed for two weeks and the menu changed every single day. The food is great. If you order something and then change your mind, they will give you something different. Nothing is a problem. On the day of our departure, we were even offered breakfast, although it does not start until 8. The staff here are very friendly and very helpful. It was also handy having beach towels provided. This saves having to carry them in your suitcase.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2014

Returned to the Nord Est again this year. It is still a brilliant hotel. The rooms are spotless and are very comfortable. As usual, the food was fantastic. Every single meal was beautiful. I could not fault a single thing. The choice is excellent and the menu varies on a daily basis. They cater for all tastes. The seafood is particularly good. The hotel sits right on the beach. Excellent location. Friendly staff and very helpful.

Room Tip: Our room was on the fourth floor and was very calm and peaceful
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple