“Nice restaurant, reasonable prices, great view”
Review of RISTORANTE DA UGO

RISTORANTE DA UGO
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This is a lovely restaurant with good food and wine! The view from the restaurant is spectacular and the small little town it rests in is quaint and rustic. Waiting staff are experienced and competent but this night was very busy and there was some waiting, not that this was a problem because the view is so nice. I wasn't overly happy with my main simply because I thought it was something else :) The pappardelle were fantastic, delicious and fresh!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, with very professional and friendly staff. Food was excellent... Italian grandma style... We lived it... Fair prices... Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Returning to the slow food at Da Ugo every time we are in the Bolgheri area, the autentic food, great Wine list and Always honest Wine advice gives the true experience of Tuscan food - supplied by the spectacular view of the sea and Wine fields !

And at a very affordable Price

We love it !

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Proper Tuscan food and wine with a view to die for! I had the steak and my wife ate the pappardelle, both were extremely tasty.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I dined here in the winter, and it was a bit empty.The food was alright but not a place I would go back to, although I just live down the road from there, maybe in the summer its a bit more lively.The restaurant in itself is quite nice and Castagneto is a really beautiful place.