See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Hotel is not far from downtown and the beach; about 10 minutes by car.
Our room was located on the first floor. It was quite wide and comfortable with one queen bed. The bathroom, on the other side, was pretty tiny and not so much comfortable.
The place is quite silent and quiet despite the proximity to the road.
Bathroom products only included shampoo, soap and shower cap.
Outdoor pool.
Pleasant breakfast but lacking buffet service.
Free self parking.
Free wi fi.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 9 days with 40 people. Our room had air conditioning which was loud but somewhat effective. Others complained that their a/c wasn't working.

Breakfast is fine with eggs, bacon, cereal, yogurt, juice and coffee served. I did not like the coffee so skipped it most mornings.

I got some bug bites in the room. The swimming pool was filled the day we arrived.

It's a 15 min walk to town along a busy road with no sidewalk.

Dinner was at the hotel restaurant across the street and was pretty good most days. The sea food and pasta were good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Close to crossroad with heavy trafic. Staff not very engaged. Breakfast no good, very noicey coffee machine. Nearest town 2 km walk, but restaurant Locanda Roma is good. Be sure to visit Castagneto Carducci 5 km up on the hillside, wonderfull town.
2 km walk to nearest town.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The room had not been vacuumed in days, and the walls are paper thin, I could hear my neighbors murmur. Sad because the area is beautiful, and this is an establishment that has been in business for many years, but definitely I would not recommend it.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights here during a cycling tour. We enjoyed the spacious grounds and beautiful swimming pool. Staff were pleasant and helpful and went out of their way to assist me on request. Unfortunately the air conditioning was noisy and did not cool our room even though a maintenance man came to help, we left it off the 2nd night and the window open. There is 1 restaurant across the road which had good service, and meat options as well as the usual pizza and pasta. 2nd night we picnicked outside by the pool. Drinks are available on request, and breakfast was what we have come to expect, plus a toaster which we appreciated.
I loved it here.