Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$85
View deal
PricelineUS$85
FindHotelUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
travelup.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Ok...let me just get this out of the way - the location of this hotel is a bitter sweet experience - sweet because its literally 1 minute walk to the train station, 2 to the bus station. Bitter as it LOOKS a very dodgy and dicy location due to the presence of gangs and general teens and people hanging about the STATION area (not outside the hotel). In truth after reading reviews of this place I would have thought as an Englishman alone I was going to downtown Ghetto - in fact I had the opposite experience over a 5 night stay. I do travel about a lot in Italy and stay in lots of hotels and get into a few dicy situations, but the truth is I left this hotel and Brescia for a short visit back home to Doncaster via London and I will say for a fact - DONCASTER station was far more threatening on a midweek day and I felt less safe there waiting for my lift than I did in Brescia - FACT!!! Yes, the station in Brescia looks dodgy, but I saw lots of police and army and staff and sat outside myself to actually witness this after reading some reviews and I will say I felt safe for sure. Of course, take care, don't flash the cash, mobiles, laptops or anything else(!) but thats the same wherever you go. I'd not wish to hang about after dark near the station for sure, but I did walk around, arrive late from business meetings a few nights at the station and had no problem at all.

The hotel location for me was excellent and great price for a solo business traveller. Next to the station, I got a room at the back so unlike the other reviews I couldn't actually hear any train announcements or noise. The room was modern, clean, smelled ok, had air con, tv and a nice comfy bed and 2 pillows!!! The bathroom was another matter - clean yes! Shower was a weird little cubicle that I fit in ok, but due to a small bathroom, I couldn't actually sit on the toilet properly as there was no room because it was wedged in the corner next to the shower, so had to sit sidewards (please note I did say 'sit"!) This was the only negative, hence my very good as opposed to excellent rating. The bathroom was clean, towels provided, maid service daily and although there was a little noise from other guests arriving it was no different or worse than any other hotel I have stayed in. They even set me up the ironing board to iron a few shirts too!

The staff were excellent - could not help enough, spoke great English when required, and sat and had a chat with me too.

Wifi was on a limited 10 hour code - you got the code, logged in and had to log out after use otherwise it continued and would have ran out. In truth my code lasted as I was there on business and spend most of the days out, but I am sure they would have given me another code if I had needed it.

I walked about day and evening and went out late and had meals in Brescia and although you feel like you need to keep your wits about you, I was safe, I felt safe and had an enjoyable visit to this beautiful city. Lots of travel options to Lake Garda, to the Airport or to Milan from the station by train or bus too. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and when I go back on business, I will use this hotel again.

Room tip: Request a quiet room at the opposite side to the station side!
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Joanna l, Proprietario at Cristallo Hotel Brescia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

guest friendly

we remember well her and it makes us very much pleased that we have found good in our hotel and that gave a nice review of our structure,

We are happy to have been able to stay quietly in and out of hotels as you said all stations are frequented by many people, but we must say that Brescia and very guarded and this I could see that she and very quiet.

regarding hotel instead we are pleased that you have found good that he appreciated the clean and comfortable room the bathrooms are about to renovate all short.

sorry I've heard a few guests, for the wi fi and timed it and always available at the hotel.

Finally I want to thank and if he returns to Brescia will make us pleasure to have again our client

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Cheap hotel, point on cheap. Smells bad and in a rough neighborhood. Ended up having to park about 400 meters aways for a secure place. The local scene is night is questionable at best. That's the bad. The good is they have 3 person rooms and the beds were very comfortable for being twins. Best night sleep on this trip. If you are just here for a quick nights rest, I'd highly suggest it.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Joanna l, Direttore at Cristallo Hotel Brescia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

dear customer

thank you for recensitopositivamente our facility to have found our hotel comfortable and I slept well.

pultroppo the station area as in all the stations visited by various people like that and still you have seen in a quiet period of August are a few people at the station.

Many people create bad smells in external propio road to the lack of people but more for the rudeness

However if you were to go back to Brescia we'd love to have you back our guests

Reviewed 10 August 2016

(+) Location: close to the train station.
(+) Breakfast: sufficient and delicious.

(-) Smell: it was obvious that previous guests were smoking in the room. Because of the smell, we've placed coverlets in the closet and opened the window for all night, but it barely helped.
(-) Noise: it was impossible to get rest - seemed like you are sleeping in the train station.

Surely, it's not a 5 stars hotel, but the basic things should be cared about. I am sure, you can do better:)

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Joanna l, Proprietario at Cristallo Hotel Brescia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

guest friendly

Thanks for reviewing our property.

to have found our position and good and breakfast.

with regard to the smell of smoke in our hotel and we regret strictly forbidden to smoke but there are still people pultroppo rude that does not respect it herself it already future guests.

We apologize greatly for this problem that you have had and believe me we always do everything to make the most of the stay of our guests.

if it were to return to Brescia we will make us happy if you would be our guest again in the future.

Alexander
Google Traduttore per il Business:Translator ToolkitTraduttore di siti webStrumento a supporto dell'export

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Went there to see the Mille Miglia event in June, and this hotel was booked for me by a family member...As soon as you exit the train station, you just feel like getting out of this area because of the gangs activity and weird ambiance...but then you realise that the hotel is right next to this area...The only positive point of this hotel would its 3 minute walk from the train station...The rooms are more than basic, minimum comfort. The breakfast was very ordinary...But the worst was without a doubt the noise...The train station starts operating very early and the street cleaning vehicle was cleaning around for hours...Probably left it on idle and took a nap...So if you have to book a room at that hotel, I would strongly suggest to request a quiet room...

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room (train station just nearby)
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank canadiantrotter
Joanna l, Proprietario at Cristallo Hotel Brescia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

dear customer
thank you for your review and the fact that he had stressed the proximity to the station and this definitely a very favorable point propio to its proximity to everything but pultroppo propio why conporta also some minor discomfort not perceived by all accounts, the external noise, and people attending the station.

As for the breakfast here I pultroppo I must point out our varied offer of fresh products, both sweet and savory products that for people intolerant so I'm sorry to say basic, for instead evvero rooms are simple but clean and functional and this sicuramenti I think is more important.

we'd love to have her again our guest in the future that you can do completely change your mind about our structure,.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Great location, less than a block from train station, and buses and a block and a 1/2 from subway! Breakfast was included and if the attendant is around they will make you a latte/ cappuccino etc:)Great restaurant across from hotel!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joanna l, Direttore at Cristallo Hotel Brescia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

dear customer

to say thank you very much for your review we are pleased that you enjoyed staying with us you enjoyed our location and breakfast in the morning.

we will be very glad to have again our guest

Best Regards