Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
US$116
Agoda.com
US$94
PricelineUS$116
Hotels.comUS$115
TravelocityUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

Really rude staff. Not accepting Booking.com booking, and tried to both charge double amount for another room AND keep the money from booking.com. pretended to not understand English when it suited him and was obviously lying. Avoid this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

The room was average reception would not supply extra pillows and breakfast was poor coffee and cereal.
One day on return to hotel after being out for the day the person at reception I believe was the manager was abusive and physically threateningly over where I momentarily parked my car in a yellow marked parking spot at the front of the hotel while waiting for a parking spot to come available.This person needs to take some lessons in customer relations and learn how to speak to people.
I would advise everybody to avoid this hotel there are better places to stay that have staff that are pleasant to deal with.I would like to add that night there were other cars parked in this parking spot overnight. The reception person/ manager also refused delivery of a package for me from DHL which I had previously organised with them to accept on my behalf.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Stayed here one night on the way to the Dolomites. Friendly staff, quick check in despite late arrival. We were given a larger room . Breakfast was substantial. Near to motorway. There are a lot of shops and restaurants around the hotel.

Room tip: Choose higher floor room facing away from the roads and kitchen.
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ting Ting G
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Hotel is near metro volta probably 10 min walk. Metro connect you to city centre and train station.. Hotel is not in city centre area by as said with metro connectivity is good.. i stay in room b.. which is decent in size, clean has functioning TV watched euro cup matches wifi connectivity is there... near there is big super market you can buy whatever u want.. hotel staff was good atleast to me.. bathroom was clean ..all in all had a nice experience.. i recommend it..

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gauravmanikhanal
Reviewed 1 June 2016

You get what you pay for - so my expectations were adjusted to take this into account. We picked the hotel due to good road access (as travelling on to Lake Garda after) and proximity to the metro (5 mins walk) the metro is cheap and excellent - whisking you quickly into what is a gorgeous city. We visited to see the start of the Mille Miglia classic car race - and the hotel was a good base for this.

We found the room to be functional and clean, with a decent shower. Don't expect a view and there is some road noise - but we slept well here. Parking is free and outside of the hotel, and although the area is not pretty, it has amenities and is great for accessing public transport - and we felt safe.

Breakfast varied on the two days we stayed - with yoghurts and cheeses one day, and cereal, hot drinks and pastries on both days - ok, its not luxurious, but its a start to the day, and was included in the room rate.

Although I would be tempted to stay more centrally next time, we had no problems with Hotel Della Volta.

Date of stay: May 2016