“Extremely Tasty Experience”

Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Bra
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Succulent selection of local dishes and unique wines from Piedmont region of Langhe served by friendly and professional staff.

For a better experience, get Paola to give you some suggestions. She knows how to make customers feel home.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 2 January 2017

The service and the food met our expectations, however, when we ordered a vintage Barolo 2006 from Silvio Grasso the vaiter was not able to serve us at all as we had our glasses filled up with precipitate and the dinner was reduced to average.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We reached the center of Bra at 2.40 pm on Sunday. They welcome us without any problem. Family owned restaurant driven by passion and great raw materials. The food was delicious. My wife went with a vegetarian choice and she appreciated tastes and flavor. I loved my raw meat and egg pasta with sausage sauce. I finished with trippa with sweet onion. Dessert from Piemonte tradition with chocolate bonnet. Red wine from Coppo vineyard. The bill was simply too reasonable. We will be back with friends. Thank you for the experience.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This was a very nice surprise on a sunny saturday when I was invited for an outdoor lunch. There were 10 of us and we all had one appetizer and one main course. I have the chicken salad and the tripe. I tried most other dishes and all were excellent. Like in most Piemonte restaurants, red wines are to die for and the Dolcetto we had was not short of excellence.
I did not pick up the tab so I cannot comment on the price quality ratio.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Very good friendly service. Very charming waitress who spoke English We ordered the local specialty raw veal and snails in tomato. While I will never order it again, it was interesting to taste something so different. The place is very nice and has a lovely patio with a
wisteria canopy.