Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews skiing vacation a family run hotel perfect end suggest staying here located close would highly recommend this hotel hot tub spa area big group rooms are comfortable food was fantastic wonderful hotel a wonderful stay course meal kiko slopes sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2022

I just returned from a week stay at Hotel Larice Bianco and I could not say enough good things about it. The hotel is adorable and immaculately clean. The staff are all very sweet and helpful giving suggestions and making reservations. We had a big group and they accommodated every wish and need without question. They now feel like family. There was a full spread for breakfast every morning along with a 4 course meal at night. I am still dreaming of the food. I am sad to be back home and I look forward to returning soon! You will be happy you stayed here!

Reviewed 15 February 2022

This was my second stay at the Hotel Larice Bianco. It is a wonderful family run hotel in a superb location. You can see the slopes from your balcony and it is a short walk into the town. The Sosio family and the staff treat you like family, always happy to help with skiing, day trip planning, or just catching a cab. The rooms are comfortable and perhaps the cleanest I have ever stayed in. The food is delicious and plentiful! Go ahead, book your stay, the Hotel Larice Bianco won't disappoint!

Reviewed 15 February 2022

I have just returned from Bormio Italy from a skiing vacation. I have stayed here a total of three weeks over the last four years. We were not able to get there last year with COVID. I have never a bad experience. The food is fantastic, The accommodations are clean, and the staff is fantastic. It's a family run hotel that works together to deliver a great experience. I suggest staying here if you ever a visit this area. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Reviewed 14 February 2022

Everything about my stay at Larice Bianco was excellent. This exceptionally clean, family-run hotel is conveniently located close to the slopes and a short walk into the center of town. The entire staff was so very accommodating, helping with directions, lunch suggestions, guidance on day trips, and setting up taxi services. The breakfast and four-course dinner each day was fantastic. The spa area equipped with a hot tub, sauna, and cold plunge was the perfect end to a day of skiing. Thank you to the Sosio family for making our group feel welcomed and at home. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed 13 February 2022 via mobile

A lovely hotel run by a great family and their impeccable staff! Conveniently located in the charming town of Bormio, which the Sosio family will happily provide guidance on how to best enjoy. I look forward to coming back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends