Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews great pool ski storage shuttle bus nice hotel jacuzzi pros cons suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

Old hotel with small rebuilds. Nice hall, restaurant and bikeroom, but very small rooms and old equipment inside. Nice service and perfect breakfest. Very slow internet connection.

Starý hotel s částečně ukončenou rekonstrukci haly, restaurace a kolárny. Velmi malé pokoje se starým vybavením. Dobrý servis a perfektní snídaně. Velmi pomalý internet.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 885marek_
Reviewed 28 May 2019

Maybe I wast just unlucky in this hotel, but so can be you a well...

It's up to hotel management to decide what to do, but something needs to change.

On the first evening I tried to turn off the heating. Surprise, but it can only be done from reception. Ok, I was told it is switched off. I asked to keep the heater in the bathroom on. In the middle of the night I wake up from the heat in the room - heater back on. Heater in the bathroom never on. Another discussion on reception - from the second night heater beneath the window off at least at night.
On the first morning the bathroom flooded with water. Immediately told reception. In the evening - same story. Only when I brought up the manager to my room the work started. Leakage found and repaired.
Remote control for TV does not work. Another trip to reception to fix this issue.
I thought I should get an award for helping hotel managers to sort out everything in my room, but it was a mistake.
Tonight when I came to the room, I was really upset.
Toothbrush and shaver taken out of the cup and are on the bench in bathroom. Good knows who and how have used it. Would you use your toothbrush afterwards?
My bathrobe taken from the bed and put on the luggage bench - luggage is not always very clean, right?
There are some other services of this hotel that I really enjoyed, but the cases I described above really ruined my stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2019

We stayed at the hotel for a week. Hotel is conveniently located in walking distance to the city center and ski lift. Hotel has a ski bus as well. Very helpful stuff, great service at the restaurant with very good breakfast and great dinner menu.
Hotel is clean with charming lobby, however rooms are bit outdated but very clean, large and comfortable. Heat in the room can not be controlled.
Spa area at the hotel is very clean with pretty big pool area, sauna and steam rooms. Nice place to relax after skiing.

Overall we enjoyed week at the hotel and most likely will come back if in the area.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

My son and I stayed here one night. The hotel is clean and quaint. The lobby is updated, the rooms not. Check on staff was very helpful with good local dining recommendations. Our room was small, the bathroom very small, dark brown. We stayed partly because of the spa reviews. The spa was in good condition but nothing was more than lukewarm, jacuzzi, sauna and steam all cool.
Breakfast was included and very good with local cheese and cured meats as well as the usual.
Overall a friendly nice place but 4 star is a big stretch. I would stay again though, inexpensive and friendly. Borderline terrible wifi.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank I9222CPmarkm
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in this lovely hotel, while motorbiking in the Passo dello Stelvio, which is about 25 km away.
The room was most comfy and spacious, though a little dated. Nice large bathroom. Minibar in room.
I was blown away by the friendliness and helpfulness of staff that made it a perfect stay.
The spa was nice, and got a deep tissue massage, nice after a days biking.
Breakfast was huge, with everything you might want. Dinner very tasty.
Underground secure parking for cars and bikes very good.
Great stay!!!