Hotel Della Punta(Bordighera)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$157
Hotel Parigi & SPA(Bordighera)
US$256
US$111
Agriturismo da Lui(Bordighera)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$93
Grand Hotel del Mare Resort & Spa(Bordighera)
US$421
US$396
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$456/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had a lovely one night stay here last week. While limited English was spoken, we just about managed to get by with the use of an online translator when I had issues regarding parking.

The parking was my only issue with this stay, as it had stated in the online page that parking was nearby, but there was no additional info. I don't think I was expecting as busy a town as I found and, as such, there are many parking restrictions and meters etc. What I was told at reception was that blue lines outlining a space meant you have to pay. White lines, free. However, there was a sign that I could just about interpret to be that there was a 6hour maximum. I managed to clarify with a waitress who had good English that yes, white lines do mean free at any time, unless one of those signs are present, which then take precedence! They do seem to like to complicate it. So I found the spaces actually running parallel with the beach (closer to it than the slanted spots) were free all the time, which seemed odd, but I was happy with that. I hope that helps any of you who may get as confused as I!

The hotel itself was in an old building, but I liked it. It had a very old lift which our son loved the novelty of having to shut the doors on. The room was booked for two of us, so we had a double and I expected to share with my son, but they had put in an extra bed, which was great. We had a view over the street, not as nice as a beach view, but had character. Everything was lovely, I wouldn't say the noise was too bad considering we were on the road side. Lots of towels and a spacious room with AC at no extra charge, along with blackout blinds which were handy.

Breakfast was on the top floor, a plentiful buffet and lots of gorgeous views. 2 min walk to beach with lots of restaurants along it to make eating out easy, or the main street seemed to have lots going on.

I don't like having to leave my key when I have checked in, but that was their policy, so I reluctantly went with it. We didn't have any issues from it.

We received a very warm send-off from, who I assume is, the owner. Overall a very pleasant stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel, if you can figure out the parking!

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a beachside room, but that is also overlooking the station. We didn't find our street side room an issue.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I have already visited this place twice.
Summer 2012 - from 09.06.12 to 16.06.12
Summer 2013 - from 03.08.13 to 10.08.13.
In 2012 it was the first time I visited Italy with my friends. We travelled by train. The Hotel Duarte is situated near the station, so do not have to take a taxi. We arrived into the hotel at 8.30, we were taken rooms in spite of the time of checking into is 13.00. My friends reserved thier number and I not. But they found a room for me. I liked it very much. There is a restaurant on the 5th floor. Smell from the kitchen doesn't enter your room!!!! In the hotelthere is an excellent cook. The menu is very rich and there is a choice! Meat and fish, sea products are always fresh. They gave me a menu in Russian!!!
Staff is perfect. They make you feel like home. Rooms are always clean and your own things never disappear!!!! In 2013 i travelled alone, and i chose the same hotel. Hotel I booked from Moscow independently. Hotel Manager made sure that I did it correctly. I don't know Italian, emails sent in English, hotel employees meet me on all my emails and helped correctly book a room. The hotel itself is located on a Central street. It is very important for women. All shops nearby.
sea is within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. No need to go long on heat. In General all very homely. I really like the hotel and will definitely return there again ( with mam and small dog!).

Room Tip: I like the rooms with balconies. In the evenings you can sit and admire the night city.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Astonished when reading the good reviews of tripadvisor. Noisy....beds that are between regular and bad, not in a particular nice spot in a beautiful italian town. Service is substandard. Price /perfomance i would say that it is very expensive !.
AVOID....you will be better well off in almost any place

Room Tip: If you HAVE to sleep here....avoid lower floors since they are noisy
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2012

The absolutely worst hotel I have ever stayed in! We were given the room on the lowest floor, street side (and I'm talking non-stop traffic noise), the heat of early July, with no AC or even a fan, so we had to choose between not sleeping due to sweltering heat, or due to noise (which could be heard even with the windows closed). I paid 102 euros to get absolutely zero sleep. If I had known the language I would have demanded a room on the other side or my money back. Should have driven an extra hour to get back to France. Ugh!

Room Tip: Rooms on the Mediterranean side would probably be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AmericansInFrance
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We booked the hotel Enrica through Expedia. When we arrived, it was closed for renovations. They had not notified us, or Expedia, or - as it turns out - the tourist office. Thank goodness the tourist office was open and found us a room at the lovely Della Punta.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple