See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Astonished when reading the good reviews of tripadvisor. Noisy....beds that are between regular and bad, not in a particular nice spot in a beautiful italian town. Service is substandard. Price /perfomance i would say that it is very expensive !.
AVOID....you will be better well off in almost any place

Room Tip: If you HAVE to sleep here....avoid lower floors since they are noisy
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2012

The absolutely worst hotel I have ever stayed in! We were given the room on the lowest floor, street side (and I'm talking non-stop traffic noise), the heat of early July, with no AC or even a fan, so we had to choose between not sleeping due to sweltering heat, or due to noise (which could be heard even with the windows closed). I paid 102 euros to get absolutely zero sleep. If I had known the language I would have demanded a room on the other side or my money back. Should have driven an extra hour to get back to France. Ugh!

Room Tip: Rooms on the Mediterranean side would probably be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AmericansInFrance
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We booked the hotel Enrica through Expedia. When we arrived, it was closed for renovations. They had not notified us, or Expedia, or - as it turns out - the tourist office. Thank goodness the tourist office was open and found us a room at the lovely Della Punta.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2011

These guys were fantastic! A rail strike prevented me from getting the train from France into Italy - they ensured that I got my ride to the hotel after a grueling 36 hours of travel. It IS noisy at times. It has a great location to the city centre, the rail station and so on. The single room was spacious enough for me and the breakfast room/restaurant entertains some pretty nice views. Again however, it does get loud. I found the staff to be lively and helpful.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing away from the street.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2011

If there is no need to stop in this place, then by all means don't. The motel is situated on the crossing, so all the noise from the traffic reaches you all the time. The rooms need redecoration, but according to the host it will be done some time in 2012. The motel is really close to the sea, but that is basically it. The breakfast was poor and we even did not get any capuccino...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple