1,385 results
All reviews families with kids private beach spa area very nice hotel hotel is located animators lounge possibility balcony rimini playground sea
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I've been here with my family (2 kids) in August 2015 and I had mixed emotions: unfortunately I did not fall in love. Mainly few small issues did push me on the unsatisfactory side. But, please consider that most likely this is just my taste, not a general issue. First dissatisfaction was related to the full board service: I did pay for 'all-inclusive' but once arrive I discover that not all was included: not the drinks, not the beach towels. I complained and the explanation I got was something like: "that is just our definition, just read below and it's explained" - ok, my fault not reading all tiny details, but, as you know the 'all-inclusive' is a kind of worldwide word. Anyway, another dissatisfaction point was the hotel location: mostly disconnect from the town, surrounded by old and ugly buildings.
On the other hand, I have to say that the baby sitting and kids hosting service is quite good, food is good and the private beach is very nice. So, just check the place by a visit before booking!

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016

We have just returned from the Blu Suite Hotel, I went with my daughter and my 20 month old grandson. What can I say, literally everything had been thought of to make holidaying with a young child easy. The kids had their own dining room and food catering for the kids, which they could eat while being supervised by the amazing animatori (entertainment staff).
We had a suite that consisted of a double bedroom, lounge, bathroom and kitchenette including a microwave and fridge. We also had two large balconies, the rooms and hotel were spotless as was the private beach and pool.
What really made the difference to me was the atmosphere you didn't feel uncomfortable if your child was being a pain because everyone was in the same situation.
Every member of staff was charming and friendly, we couldn't believe how great they were.
We chose the half board option, breakfast was a buffet as usual, but I was delighted because they served Illy coffee my favourite. The evening meals were a buffet starter and then a la carte, first and second course. The food was fresh and very tasty, I thought it was very good value for money.
You can leave the children with the entertainers for a couple of hours morning and afternoon if you wanted to sunbathe. My grandson went to the baby dance two evenings and loved it.
To the staff at Blu Suite Hotel thank you for making our stay so enjoyable, I hope to return next year.

Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank Judy H
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed in this hotel for 9 nights. We had a two bed suite with two bathrooms and a gorgeous sea view. This hotel is very clean and offers it all. A heated pool, access to a beach with very clean amenities and comfy chairs. Two playgrounds, one on the beach and one beside the pool. A kids playroom for rainy days or when you want to avoid the sun.
The breakfast had a great variety, and the staff were so friendly and made lovely coffees.
It is a 15/20 minute walk to a town with some lovely restaurants.
I recommend to everyone. Especially families because they really cater for you & your little ones. We found it great to have rails on our toddlers bed.
We hope to be back next year.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AlceyK
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Again stayed at the Blu Suite Hotel. A pleasure as always. The hotel staff is very kind and helpful. Service is very good. Beach is great and the location is perfect.
Not surounded by a lot of Hotels like in Igea Marina, it is quiet and amazing. Close to Rimini, the Fiera and San Marino. For sure will visit this place again and again. March is perfect because it is quiet.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PixlDuke
Reviewed 15 January 2016

This hotel, while a little pricey, is great for kids and families!
Rooms are large enough to sleep a family of 4, bathrooms are big, updated and good for kids. They are some of the best rooms I have seen in Italy!
Food is great and plenty.
The hotel has its private beach across the road and is catering well to families with kids (clean sand, toys, enclosed beach).
The pool on hotel grounds is a social hub in the afternoon (for kids) and clean.
A big compliment to the staff, which is helpful, charming and great with kids.
This is clearly a place for family with younger kids and we would/will go back!

Date of stay: August 2015