Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
Agoda.comUS$86
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

One night stop. Friendly welcome and safe and secure parking and accommodation. Room was fine for the one night for four of us. Location was excellent for visiting this lovely little town , a short five minute walk to the centre and the famous bridge.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for four days. Located in the center...just a short walk to the heart of the restaurant and bar area. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere. Clean and nice rooms. Nice breakfast too... recommended!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2018

The hotel is an interconnected series of buildings that is located close to Camp Ederle and has easy access to the autostrada. While the property is moderately priced, not all the rooms are of equal value. This time I was treated to a rather small room with a single bed without box spring. Seemed more like a cot than a hotel bed. Pillows were flat and uncomfortable. Despite the size, the room was updated with a large screen TV and private bathroom. Heating/air conditioning was hard to regulate. Parking was extremely tight. Breakfast was quite good however. There is a restaurant on the lower level, otherwise there are places to eat next door at the mall. Overall, good value for the money, but be aware it may not be as spacious as you would like.

Room tip: Inner rooms are quieter than rooms facing the mall.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. Close to military base. Breakfast was good. Beds were hard. Rooms were big. Staff was friendly. Right next to mall. Laundry was about 7 euros to wash and dry. Not a city I would go back to.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

First of all the staff was very friendly and spoke English very well. My room was very comfortable and clean when I got there. In the morning I went to get breakfast and I was not expecting the variety of things they had! Breakfast was great. I enjoyed my stuff and recommend it for anyone else that may be interested.

Trip type: Travelled solo