Hotel Ca Fiore(Bardonecchia)
US$94
US$91
US$97
  • Restaurant
All reviewsski resortantipastimeat or fishyogurtlovely hotelcampo smithplenty of hot waterliftskiingweekcoursesitalian
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We had a great a great week skiing and staying in the hotel. We stayed in the annexe, the room was clean and comfortable and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were great and really helpful. I would advise making sure you go down for the start of dinner in the evening as the anti-pasta course does not get refilled and you miss out if you go to dinner late. We went in low session and the hot tub was not working and we had to ask for the fire to be lit. The staff were very helpful and managed to get wood for the last two evenings. There is also no storage in the hotel for skis/snow boards as advertised. You can pay for storage at the ski resort or we just left our skis on the balcony. Check you bar bill and keep a record of your drinks as our bill was wrong by 25 euros, but again the staff were very helpful and the problem was sorted. Over all a good budget hotel.

Room Tip: The annexe had spacious rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have bought a package last minute with Neilson and I was expecting just a decent hotel and it was just more.
A friendly staff without be intrusive the room were not the newest but spotless clean, the food was good for the price shame bit to anglicised to match the taste of the customers (I was the only italian in the whole hotel).
Highly recommended for an easygoing and fun stay.
The only bad point the wifi wasn't great.

Room Tip: Ask one with a Good wifi connection!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Francesco S
Reviewed 29 January 2014

A last minute ski decision with neilson on my own with no expectations. What a pleasant surprise. I would definitely recommend if you want a base in bardonecchia. Spotlessly clean, good honest Italian food, amazing personalised customer service. They really could not have done more to make me feel at home. I have high standards for hotels and this one whilst basic delivered the customer service that a 5star should aspire to. Thank you for an amazing relaxing holiday I will be back and happy to give the highest recommendation. Chao

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank OWhite100
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We have just returned from a weeks skiing in Barbonecchia , we really enjoyed it , are first impression of the hotel was very clean a bit dated but that doesnt bother us, as long as its clean and friendly and the food is good . Well two out of three isnt bad . The food was ok but thats all it was . are room was above the back door witch made such a noise when it opened , 6.45 everymorning , so no chance of a lay in .we would go back to Bardonecchia but not in that hotel .

Room Tip: Ask for a room in anex
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnlynda308
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Just returned from a week in the Hotel I Larici courtesy of Neilsons. Our room was in the new annex - modern and spotlessly clean and comfortable. The hotel lounge and dining room were fine and we always had the fire lit for us. I do not agree with the comments regarding the food - both myself and my partner were more than happy with it and she has to shy away from diary and wheat and this never posed a problem. . A buffett pre starter , a hot starter , a hot main and a pudding - and we always looked forward to sitting down to dinner. , not dreading it. We were always dead on time for dinner, i think this did help us. Considering what we had paid it more than exceed our expectations . I would certainly recommend it to other people who want a nice hotel at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Ask for the annex
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple