“Great hotel for the price.”
Review of Hotel I Larici

and 1 more site!
Hotel I Larici
Ranked #22 of 23 Hotels in Bardonecchia
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The rooms were simple but clean and warm, the shower was hot and the bed was comfortable. Breakfasts were good. 90% of the food in the evening I enjoyed, it is worth getting there on time for the buffet before the first served course. What made this hotel were the staff, very lovely and helpful. I have paid a lot more on other Ski trips to the alps and had far worse food and lazy staff so to get this standard for this price on an alpine ski trip means we will be back next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JulieV98

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We had a great a great week skiing and staying in the hotel. We stayed in the annexe, the room was clean and comfortable and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were great and really helpful. I would advise making sure you go down for the start of dinner in the evening as the anti-pasta course does not get refilled and you miss out if you go to dinner late. We went in low session and the hot tub was not working and we had to ask for the fire to be lit. The staff were very helpful and managed to get wood for the last two evenings. There is also no storage in the hotel for skis/snow boards as advertised. You can pay for storage at the ski resort or we just left our skis on the balcony. Check you bar bill and keep a record of your drinks as our bill was wrong by 25 euros, but again the staff were very helpful and the problem was sorted. Over all a good budget hotel.

Room Tip: The annexe had spacious rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have bought a package last minute with Neilson and I was expecting just a decent hotel and it was just more.
A friendly staff without be intrusive the room were not the newest but spotless clean, the food was good for the price shame bit to anglicised to match the taste of the customers (I was the only italian in the whole hotel).
Highly recommended for an easygoing and fun stay.
The only bad point the wifi wasn't great.

Room Tip: Ask one with a Good wifi connection!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Francesco S
Reviewed 29 January 2014

A last minute ski decision with neilson on my own with no expectations. What a pleasant surprise. I would definitely recommend if you want a base in bardonecchia. Spotlessly clean, good honest Italian food, amazing personalised customer service. They really could not have done more to make me feel at home. I have high standards for hotels and this one whilst basic delivered the customer service that a 5star should aspire to. Thank you for an amazing relaxing holiday I will be back and happy to give the highest recommendation. Chao

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank OWhite100
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We have just returned from a weeks skiing in Barbonecchia , we really enjoyed it , are first impression of the hotel was very clean a bit dated but that doesnt bother us, as long as its clean and friendly and the food is good . Well two out of three isnt bad . The food was ok but thats all it was . are room was above the back door witch made such a noise when it opened , 6.45 everymorning , so no chance of a lay in .we would go back to Bardonecchia but not in that hotel .

Room Tip: Ask for a room in anex
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple