My wife and I have stayed at the Campagnola several times, each time enjoying the relaxed atmosphere and comfortable accomodations. An updated review is nessecitated by major changes in the hotel. Gregorio and his father, the owners, have transformed the Campagnola into a first rate property on Lake Garda. They have added another building of modern rooms, much like a boutique hotel. The new rooms are very up-to-date and include wonderful bathroom facilities. The new rooms are more expensive than the original rooms, but I felt that they were worth the difference. Alternatively, the original rooms are quite comfortable and an excellent value.
A fine breakfast is served on an outside terrace or inside. Bicycles are available for a charge and there is a path along the lake for riding either north to Garda or south to Lazise. After a biwhee ride there is a wonderful garden where you can relax of loungers. The owners are very friendly and helpful.This is a highly recommended facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Campagnola (open all year round) is uniquely situated directly on the Lake front of one of the most renowned and desirable holiday resorts, Lake Garda. This picturesque Hotel is set within carefully planned and well maintained gardens from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Lake. It is only a few minutes walk from the historic and cultural centre of the lovely town, Bardolino.There are 21 very comfortable en suite rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Campagnola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campagnola Hotel Bardolino
- Hotel Campagnola Bardolino, Lake Garda, Italy