My husband and I recently spent 3 days at the Hotel Campagnola and were very impressed with the location, the staff and the standards maintained in this lovely small hotel. We felt very comfortable in our room which was very clean and well appointed, with balcony and air conditioning. The garden of the hotel faces onto the walkway / cycle way leading to Bardolino just a few minutes pleasant walk away and it was so relaxing to recline on the well padded wooden steamer chairs facing the lake and enjoy the soft breeze coming off the water. We must mention Claudia on reception who responded very promptly to my email booking requests and was very helpful on our arrival via the airport shuttle from Verona which the hotel had arranged for us. We must mention Gregorio, the young owner who could not have been more hospitable, friendly and helpful. We visited all the restaurants that he recommended and even went to one of the twice. We would return to this hotel and wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks Gregorio!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Campagnola (open all year round) is uniquely situated directly on the Lake front of one of the most renowned and desirable holiday resorts, Lake Garda. This picturesque Hotel is set within carefully planned and well maintained gardens from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Lake. It is only a few minutes walk from the historic and cultural centre of the lovely town, Bardolino.There are 21 very comfortable en suite rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Campagnola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campagnola Hotel Bardolino
- Hotel Campagnola Bardolino, Lake Garda, Italy