2,957 results
All reviews main building indoor pool free shuttle lake garda huge bed first class family suite sailing boat evening meal half board fantastic hotel flip flops minute walk thermae spa high standard pool towels free trip
Reviewed 8 February 2018

We stayed at this Hotel with a Group for 7 days half board. Our room was on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the garden and beyond Lake Garda. Although we had requested single beds, we ended up with a really large double bed which was fine for us. The room had all the usual facilities, tea/coffee making, mini bar, safe plus bath robes. There was also towels for the swimming pool/spa area. However, if you used the slippers there was a charge of 5 euros. Overall it was a very pleasant and comfortable room.
Breakfast was buffet style with a really good choice of of items including both cooked and cold items. There was even smoked salmon and prosecco! As we were a group we were given tables of 8 to 10 on each table for our evening meal with a 4 course set menu. There were choices within the menu. Most of us chose the salad bar for the first course, which was located in another room. For the dessert course (4th course) was located in the same area as the salad bar. Both salad and desserts had a good range of items. The 2nd and 3rd courses were waiter served. Probably the only thing most of us did not like was the large tables, we would have preferred tables of 4 or 6 rather than the larger ones.
All the Staff at the Hotel were very friendly and helpful.
I did not use the swimming pool or spa but those who did said it was fine.
I don't think you will be disappointed if you book this hotel.
PS. If you need any small items there is a Lydl store about 500 meters up the road from the Hotel.

Stayed: January 2018
5  Thank TonyRomford77
Marco M, Direttore generale at Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for having chosen Hotel Caesius Thermae & SPA Resort for your holiday.
We are pleased to read your feedback that is the best confirmation of our work: from wellness to high cuisine, we want everyone to be amazed by and feel pampered by our hospitality

We look forward to welcoming you again for more moments of well-being.

Best regards.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

This time my visit was with my twin sister for our 50th birthday. As always the staff were excellent. This hotel is a gem and my favourite, quiet special place. If I could visit every year for the rest of my life I would be a very happy person! I would also like to say a special thank you to Valentina Adamo who was fabulous assisting with the planning of our stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Scruffy-sue
Marco M, Direttore generale at Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Guest,
we are very happy about your review and thank you for your kind words about our staff.
We will be happy to welcome you again in order to make you enjoy our hospitality and the beuties of Lake Garda.

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I surprised my wife with a short getaway here and we were not disappointed. I initially reserved a room at the Augustus but after reading the reviews I decided it would be better to stay in the main building. A week before our arrival date I called the hotel to inquire about this and to make spa reservations. I spoke to Matteo and he was very helpful, he upgraded our room so it would be in the main building and he also assisted with making spa reservations for my wife. Upon arrival we were pleasantly greeted by Matteo and he checked us in. He answered all of our questions and also made reservations for dinner at the restaurant. We went to our room that was very nice and changed into our swimsuits and robes that were supplied to us. We then went downstairs to the spa and wellness center. I scheduled my wife for a facial and she was very happy with it. After the facial she had an anti-stress massage and she absolutely loved it and came out of it very relaxed. My wife was very happy with her spa treatments and could not believe I had not scheduled a massage for myself but I told her I will next time. While she was having her treatments I swam in the pool and spent some time in the sauna. We then had dinner at the Benascus Restaurant and it was very good. The dinner buffet had a very large selection of breads, cheeses. and salads. My wife especially liked the cheeses with the different types of jams. We then woke up the next day and had breakfast. The breakfast buffet had a vast selection and there was something for everyone. The staff throughout the hotel were all very professional and pleasant. We both had a wonderful relaxing time and can't wait to stay at the Caesius again as it is a very special place.

Room Tip: I recommend a room in the main building. It may cost a little more but is more convenient for access.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Fulhamfan_23
Marco M, Direttore generale at Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for having chosen to spend your vacation at our Hotel Caesius Thermae & SPA Resort in Bardolino. We're very glad to read that it was a successful surprise and a great experience both for your wife and yourself.
Thank you for the positive words about our services.

We want every guest to enjoy the pleasure of our hospitality, full of special attentions that make the Caesius experience a unique one.

We look forward to welcoming you again and send you our kindest regards.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I had a suite in annexe which was fine for me but if one was of limited mobility it might be a problem. Staff and food superb, rooms slightly outdated and could do with nake over but very comfortable. Fed us far too much over Christmas!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank sallymarch
Marco M, Direttore generale at Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for having chosen Hotel Caesius Thermae & SPA Resort for your Christmas break and thank your for the positive feedback regarding our services.
We are pleased that you enjoyed a holiday full of wonderful moments and would be very happy to welcome you again.
We wish you all the best for 2018!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Spent Christmas at this hotel with Shearings when my original Christmas holiday was cancelled (by other coach company not Shearings).

Must endorse what TrevB stated. My room was even further from the main block but no problem, hotel even provided umbrella's and paths were gritted even before 7.30 in a morning, Wonderful!.

Food, Superb. Room, Fantastic, clean and spacious. Entertainment, on whole good (1 night not impressed).

Bar area/lounges brilliant, Service was outstanding and friendly from staff.

Can only comment on Christmas stay might be a bit pricey for such Quality accommodation in summer but am sure it would be well worth it.

Room Tip: If you have mobility problems ask for main block, further out rooms are quieter and nearer Lake
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank David T

Dear Guest,
we are very happy about your positive review and thank you for the love and the enthusiasm you put into the words to describe your wonderful experience.
It is gratifying to know that you had an unforgettable holiday with us.
We look forward to welcoming you another time to make you enjoy our services and the beauties of Lake Garda once again.
All team members send you their regards and wish you a happy New Year!